Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Yep, I'd rather have the drug dealer. Much better chance of actually getting "merchandise".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Nail Rat posted:

It's very clearly just because of discrimination, and he even says as much in his comments that he didn't want to work with a depressed person. I am leaning towards something like 80% it's a troll.

"I discriminated. I'm being accused of discrimination. Do they have a case?" is veering hard into STDH

Could it be he thinks that it could only be discrimination if he doesn't like the employee? "No, your honor! I wasn't discriminating against her, I liked her, see!"

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

brugroffil posted:

30 day probe for leon, this thread will suffer :(

Forums revenue generating idea: we can pay to get someone out on furlough to post in good threads

e: now we just have to find one :v:

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

You guys, this tax protestor FAQ is a goldmine.

quote:

There is no requirement to apply for (or use) a Social Security number.

The Social Security Act may not require people to apply for Social Security numbers, but the Internal Revenue Code does.
The claim that “Only persons who have contracted with the government by applying for a governmental privilege or benefit, such as holding a Social Security number, are subject to tax, and those who have contracted with the government may choose to revoke the contract at will,” has been identified by the IRS as a “frivolous position” that can result in a penalty of $5,000 when asserted in a tax return or included in certain collection-related submissions.

quote:

I have revoked my consent to be a taxpayer.

The flip side of the claim that “the income tax is voluntary” is the claim that you can “unvolunteer” from the tax system.

Needless to say, the courts have not been impressed.

“Sasscer contends nevertheless that he is a ‘non-taxpayer’ due to his decision to rescind and revoke his consent to taxpayer status. Specifically, he refers to a letter and affidavit filed with the IRS on April 13, 1985. In the letter, Sasscer proclaims that he is a ‘freeman, a free sovereign individual.’ The attached Affidavit of Revocation and Recission declares that Sasscer is not ‘and never was a “taxpayer” as that term is defined in the Internal Revenue Code, a “person liable” for any Internal Revenue tax, or a “person” subject to the provisions of that Code.’ This well-worn argument has been uniformly repudiated by the federal courts. The federal income tax is not voluntary, and a person may not elect to opt out of the federal tax laws by a unilateral act of revocation and recission.”
The claim that “[a] taxpayer may ‘untax’ himself or herself at any time or revoke the consent to be taxed and thereafter not be subject to internal revenue taxes” has been identified by the IRS as a “frivolous position” that can result in a penalty of $5,000 when asserted in a tax return or included in certain collection-related submissions.

quote:

Wages are not income.

As unbelievable as it might sound, some tax protesters simply think that the income tax doesn’t apply to wages.
Consider these statements by the United States Supreme Court:

“[T]he earnings of the human brain and hand when unaided by capital ... are commonly dealt with as income in legislation.”

Stratton’s Independence, Ltd. v. Howbert, 231 U.S. 399, 415 (1913).

“There is no doubt that the statute could tax salaries to those who earned them....”

Lucas v. Earl, 281 U.S. 111, 114 (1930).

“[The tax code] is broad enough to include in taxable income any economic or financial benefit conferred on the employee as compensation, whatever the form or mode by which it is effected.”

C.I.R. v. Smith, 324 U.S. 177 (1945).

“Wages usually are income ....”

So where do tax protesters get the idea that wages might not be income?

Often from a series of incomplete and misleading quotations from irrelevant cases.

“It is to be noted that, by the language of the Act, it is not salaries, wages, or compensation for personal services that are to be included in gross income. That which is to be included is gains, profits, and income derived from salaries, wages, or compensation for personal services.” Lucas v. Earl, 281 U.S. 111 (1930).

The above quotation is not from the opinion of the Supreme Court, but is one of the arguments made by the taxpayer, who lost. (Older reports of Supreme Court decisions printed summaries of the arguments of the parties before the text of the court’s opinion.) The Supreme Court ruled against the taxpayer, holding that the taxpayer was liable for the tax on his salary and stating that “[t]here is no doubt that the statute could tax salaries to those who earned them....” 281 U.S. at 114.
The claim that “[w]ages, tips, and other compensation received for the performance of personal services are not taxable income or are offset by an equivalent deduction for the personal services rendered, including an argument that a taxpayer has a “claim of right” to exclude the cost or value of the taxpayer’s labor from income or that taxpayers have a basis in their labor equal to the fair market value of the wages they receive,” or similar arguments described as frivolous in Rev. Rul. 2004-29, 2004-12 I.R.B. 627, or Rev. Rul. 2007-19, 2007-14 I.R.B. 843, has been identified by the IRS as a “frivolous position” that can result in a penalty of $5,000 when asserted in a tax return or included in certain collection-related submissions. Notice 2007-30, 2007-14 I.R.B. 883.

BonerGhost fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Aug 15, 2017

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

canyoneer posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817963

The GBS version of this thread has some really depressing stories

Yeah it does, flashbacks to my childhood.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Zo posted:

what about calling everybody a racist non-stop? can we get a bright line rule there or is it sort of a play by ear type of thing?

Could we get one for all the bellyaching too? You guys don't have to pay extra for the use of your ignore buttons, you know. It comes free with your forums membership.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

therobit posted:

Most people will not need that type of insurance, and I bet most of the people buying are high risk so I can't imagine the premiums are low enough to be worth it. And of course the article says a lot of the policies exclude pre-existing conditions.

You've stumbled on the one weird trick insurance companies use to make money.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Huh that's weird I'm pretty sure the SEC had a little something to say about selling life insurance as an "investment"

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

potatoducks posted:

Should have gone to the sharing economy model where you place an order on an app and some uber driver arrives and makes you a smoothie.

He has to arrive in a Tesla and I have to pay him in crypto. Otherwise no go.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

:siren:BITCOIN SITUATION INCOMING!:siren:

I've gone back and forth about posting this so I have to be a little careful here, but we had a new client call in today asking if anyone was familiar with Bitcoin. One of the other bankers popped his head into my office and said "Hey Solice, you know about that stupid internet money thing don't you?" so I got the call. He didn't want to talk on the phone about it, but when he came in he pulled up an online wallet he had with.....a lot of Bitcoin in it. Apparently back in 2012 he sold his car to a friend who couldn't pay him in cash so gave him quite a few Bitcoins. He totally forgot about it until he was cleaning out spam emails and noticed a bunch of "statement from your **** Wallet." He's loving terrified of losing these now. The plan we're going with is to sell them off in batches of about 50, wait for the cash to hit the wallet, and then transfer the cash to an account we're gonna open just to catch these funds, rinse/repeat until they're all sold (or stolen/lost). The first sell we placed seems to have gone through and been filled so now we're just waiting the 2-3 business days for the cash to hit the wallet (fingers crossed for him). Should be coming sometime around next Weds.

This is my first time ever working with them in real life so I'm curious if the money is going to really drop in or not. I already told him since these aren't regulated that if he gets any real cash out of them then he should consider it a huge plus and that if even only this first trade works that he's waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of the game since the car was only worth like $6000. I'll let you know if it works. I'm really curious myself.

I'm preemptively putting it in this thread because I just know something lovely is going to happen. My moneys on the sell showing filled, but then him getting an email saying it actually didn't and us trying this over and over again until he winds up having to sell them one at a time.

I'm not going to bother digging up a source to corroborate this, but I told this to my husband and he immediately speculated that this might be the chunk of bitcoin that has been sitting static and basically allowed the whole thing to weather these insane fluctuations. Take it with a grain of salt since his brain is like Swiss cheese, but I hope this legend is real and I hope this finally destabilizes bitcoin so badly it can't recover. Good luck to your client, and e: did I read that right that this first trade is worth well over $6k? Good God man, this is the lost bitcoin

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

The wallet he's got is apparently FDIC backed

:aaaaa:

Hoodwinker posted:

The car he traded the coins for was worth $6k. His first trade of 50 coins would be worth about $240,000. And as much as I'd love to see bitcoin brought low, there are many millions of coins floating around. This dude trading his in probably won't have a dent.

Fair enough. I wasn't thinking so much for the amount, but more like some otherwise inactive bitcoin that's been off the radar that had been buffering the market this whole time and no one knew who owned it suddenly getting cashed out causing a run on the exchanges. From the chart I see that it's not nearly enough and not nearly old enough though :(

Craptacular posted:

Going by the chart here, bitcoin was worth anywhere from $4.27 to $13.70 during 2012. So the $6k car would have sold for somewhere between about 440 to 1400 BTC which would have a current value of $2.1 to 6.7 million. However, the largest bitcoin wallets have hundreds of millions of dollars worth of BTC in them (ignoring the fact that liquidating one of those wallets would have a huge effect on the $/BTC exchange rate).

Thanks for the links. I'm very interested in the liquidations and exchanges. People always talk about the worth of Bitcoin in USD as if it's stable, but I've always bitched that you can't extract the full value because huge liquidations cause too much rate fluctuation. Even if the exchange rate didn't immediately tank, wouldn't it induce a run on the exchanges? Now with FDIC backing, is that enough to prevent runs on real banks? I mean, we're talking about people who don't believe in real banks and actual money using crypto, who now for some reason are getting FDIC backing and linking up with US banks? What is the internal logic here?

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Kanish posted:

Want to make reading BWM stories your career? The IRS is hiring for adjudicators to help determine security clearances for federal work!

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/478482400

Only to current federal employees :(

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

So I guess there's no such thing as a weekend for the BTC market because I just met with him again a few minutes ago. Trade was stopped as it exceeded his daily limit. Looks like we're gonna be doing this in $10k chunks (he has a 10k daily limit on all activity in the account). So we have to do a sell for 10k a day and then set a day aside to transfer the cash out. Eventually he'll just be placing a sell one day and a transfer the next. Gonna take a long time to get his cash out. The stories of it being a pain in the rear end are starting to make more sense. Take two!

The cash positions are FDIC backed and not the actual coins in the wallet. I'll read through that thread, but legally I don't know where my footing is on that. I like this guy, but getting fired for suggesting he look into this stuff wouldn't be worth it. We just fired a banker for telling a client to leave his 401k in a TDF (banker wasn't licensed). This firm is harsh on stuff like that, and if this dude comes in saying some software I suggested didn't stop his wallet from being stolen then I could be out on my rear end.

Uhhh...

So do the exchanges intentionally structure their transactions in an attempt to circumvent US anti-money laundering laws, or do they claim it's just a coincidence? This is textbook. Put this in the context of anything besides BTC and do this and your AML people would call the feds.

In my heart I'm an irrational conspiracy theorist, I just think BTC is hopelessly inept.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Is this about the money limit to avoid paying taxes, or something else? Is it illegal to make transfers that could be used to avoid taxes if you pay the taxes anyway? It seems like getting paid in cash at work but reporting it on your taxes anyway. Or is it that there's some sort of requirement on the exchange's side that you the customer could be held responsible for them failing to meet?

At this rate, assuming the bitcoins are currently worth 3 million, it would take 600 days to cash out. If Bitcoin increases, it could take even longer.

I really hope this guy gets a financial advisor and becomes one of the only GWM things to ever come out of bitcoin. He pretty much gave a friend a $6,000 car because he didn't expect the digital fun money to ever actually be worth anything.

Any transfer of $10k or more requires reporting simply to say, "Hey I'm moving $10k and it's not going to terrorists, look at this legit income stream." You're committing a crime if you move $10k of your own cash through an airport without filling out that form and you're committing a bigger crime if you do $5k on one day and $5k on another day because that's a structured transaction meant to circumvent AML.

e:f;b

e2:

Solice Kirsk posted:

CTRs only have to be filed for cash transactions. Electronic fund transfers and automatic clearing house transactions don't need them.

Right, and if the exchanges are limiting how much can be withdrawn in cash, guess what they're doing.

BonerGhost fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Sep 2, 2017

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

You're mistaking a cash position for currency.

So is literally everyone else.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Too lazy to complete the course and too stupid to pass papers? Sounds like the perfect fit for the job honestly, wouldn't want to alienate his constituents.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

They are really trying to up the numbers and collect.

Wow, that is some bullshit. Gifts don't flow upward. Debbie makes $92k year; I don't care if her job is to fish turds out of the toilet with her bare hands, she makes 3x the average salary of the people being coerced into pitching in for her ridiculous party, that is upward. Retirement parties funded by work are for work people, not to be 2/3 family and friends.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Motronic posted:

I present the thread with more weapons grade BWM to get it back on track:

Wife Cheated / Is Leaving I'm Screwed
https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/70s4yy/wife_cheated_is_leaving_im_screwed/

mmm here's my favorite piece of advice so far:

hell2pay posted:

Can you get a student loan to cover the buyout of both or at least one car?

followed by:

debt2set posted:

I'm not sure, but I think the debts go entirely into her name after the divorce.

BonerGhost fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Sep 18, 2017

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

SquirrelFace posted:

Well I think that in most states any debt or assets acquired in marriage are jointly owned so he's only responsible for half technically.

My cousin got burned by this with her lovely ex. He had massive debts when they got married and she worked her rear end off to get them all paid down. Once they separated, but before they filed any divorce paperwork (they were broke obviously), he wracked up over 20k in CC debt. He then filed bankruptcy and they all came after her. She had to file bankruptcy to get out of that.

What people often seem to forget is that the divorce decree can't force the lenders to put her name on those debts instead. If she fails to pay him her portion of the debt, or just pays him late, he's stuck holding the bag.

Here's some content, Leon did someone from your office write in?
http://www.askamanager.org/2017/09/my-coworker-keeps-asking-everyone-for-loans.html

http://www.askamanager.org/2017/09/my-coworker-keeps-asking-everyone-for-loans.html posted:

Since last holiday season when my office hired Cersei, she has quietly hit up almost everyone in our small office for various short-term personal loans...My colleague Sansa, who fell for one of her sob stories, lent her the $1,000+ amount and waited through months of flimsy promises before it was repaid.

BonerGhost fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Sep 18, 2017

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

If I get any wetter I'll need IV fluids

'They lied because they said I had a small chance of getting audited and got audited'

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Motronic posted:

Can't rent an apartment because of bad credit, even though we make plenty of money

Yeah, when you commit arson, the insurance company doesn't pay you for it, dummy.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Folly posted:

You're self-insuring collision and comprehensive, not medical or liability.

Not sure what you're point is about the credit. This plan isn't about how to get financing, it's about how to avoid financing a second car.

You skipped steps when you laid it out. Step one was "have parents build credit for you" and step two was "obtain first car using credit built by parents while you were a minor."

It's not some "one crazy trick to never finance a car again" if the whole plan hinges on having parents with money. At that point all you're doing is not squandering an opportunity that you already had and you're making it out to be some kind of complicated operation.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

paragon1 posted:

It's like they stopped listening before the teacher got to the "without representation" part of the slogan.

I am certain that if we traveled back in time we would find plenty of people certain they were creating their libertarian Utopia in the Americas, the modern Tea Party is not special.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Short of a conservatorship, probably jack poo poo.

Mental illness is a bitch.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Is Leon ever coming back? These are just depressing.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

That is the saddest story all around. That child is profoundly disabled and his mom is dumb as a brick, this country is a dystopian loving nightmare.

The pharmacy tech test is stupid easy. I sat for that test with ~1.5 years of pharmacy cashier experience and whatever knowledge I picked up from picking people's brains. I hadn't done proper tech work yet because I had just turned 18 when I sat for it and I didn't even take the company prep course. I finished the exam in 1/3 the time allotted for it.

I'm not saying that to toot my own horn, I'm saying that someone who can't pass that test in three tries after taking an actual go-into-debt-to-pay-for-this class probably has learning disabilities and needs, you know, assistance. I was the highest paid tech in my store and the max I ever made as a tech was just under $16/hr so it's not something you should ever take a class for anyway.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

rotaryfun posted:

It can't happen if you give your kid Tylenol and wait for them to cool down instead of going to the hospital... is all my point is.

When you took your kid to the hospital for a seizure, you had a spouse who could presumably pick up some slack for you at home. I'm guessing you also had a reliable vehicle and a job with some flexibility for the next day so you hopefully weren't dragging too much rear end. That's your privilege. You also have an amount of health literacy this person doesn't (though not quite as much as you think you do).

This woman has a kid with frequent seizures which she knows how to stop, a job that makes $10/hr (so odds are good she's tired and hungry), an unreliable vehicle, and the effects of long term stress. It makes people make short term decisions, like "oh poo poo my kid is having another seizure, stop the seizure." $10/hr jobs aren't usually big on flex time or PTO, but they are big on irregular shifts and firing people for calling out. I don't know how the emergency department is in your neck of the woods, but an aborted febrile seizure in a busy place is going to get triaged to the back of the line in most places, meaning an easy 4-6 hours for the ED to likely tell you "yep keep doing what you're doing." That's time she likely needed to get ready for work, sleep, take care of the house, or be at work.

Yeah, we all know if the kid's condition were documented, the rules say he should be getting assistance. What the rules say and what happens in real life are often two different things, though, and this is someone who clearly needs an advocate to help navigate the system. Just because the hospital may have a social worker available doesn't mean they'll be engaged, and going to the ED isn't even the best way to do it. It should be the kid's primary care physician, but there's a shortage and the majority of the ones I've worked with have been assholes about doing their paperwork because they think they shouldn't have to. They also don't respect schedules which makes it even harder for someone to get in if they have to work, so we're back at our underpaid single parent problem.

I was writing this when you said no more.

BonerGhost fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Nov 14, 2017

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

rotaryfun posted:

Everyone has the privilege to work and find a decent living. The only thing holding them back are their own reservations, lack of motivation, or previous lovely life decisions / responsibilities that have pinned them down to a specific lifestyle trap. At which point it becomes the peoples of "privilege" job to support.

You're commenting on a post about a kid born with CMV.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

rotaryfun posted:

I really hope you guys understand that I certainly wish the best for the child and his family and that the mom gets her poo poo straight and the child some care that he certainly needs and deserves. Ultimately it's the mother and father failing the child.

In all of this, my point is that some effort is needed in part on all sides. Cruel reality is that more effort is needed from the mother. Even crueler reality is that it's the child that suffers.

Nah. You totally discount the effect that broken systems have on fallible human beings. Human error must be accepted and planned for if you truly don't want people to come to harm and suffer. beep boop.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

rotaryfun posted:

I am a white male who is the son of a retired enlisted navy man and stay at home mother. Life included moving every 3 years to military bases in Corpus Christi TX, Pensacola FL, Norfolk VA, and Annapolis MD (this place is definitely a place of privilege).

Please, continue to tell me about my life of privilege on a single income enlisted mans salary.

That was something to read though.

why didn't your mom just pull herself up by the apron strings if your life was so hard

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Photex posted:

i'd like to note the word privilege showed up 58 times last page, so uh..good job?

Yeah, the people who take note of a problem are the issue, not the ones perpetuating it. I'll keep that in mind next time I see a fire.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

canyoneer posted:

Yeah, the carnival/fair/circus carnie scene isn't what it used to be.

Fuckin' employees getting classified as independent contractors, man. It's a racket.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

cowofwar posted:

This is the dumbest reoccurring derail. Different arrangements are appropriate for different people with different needs and preferences. There is no one best way to conduct any aspect of any relationship, the only generalized advice is that all decisions must be communicated in advance and agreed upon otherwise emotional strife is a guaranteed outcome causing some aspect of relationship failure.

Found the married dude with separate finances.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Krispy Wafer posted:

It's getting rapidly to the point where a White, healthy man who can't find a job just isn't looking.

And note I said White. And male.

Well, you see, the problem is these women are coming from Mexico, getting food stamps and gender swap surgeries on welfare, and stealing all the men's jawbs. /Breitbart

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

BWM: letting cars and not knowing about a register that's existed to secure property for 12 years.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

BarbarianElephant posted:

The London Stock Exchange can trace it's origins back to a place called "Jonathan's Coffee House" in the 17th century (where early stockbrokers met to do business), so it's not without precedent that a trivial place becomes surprisingly important in finance.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan%27s_Coffee-House

So in 400 years when we're all using our brain implants to squabble over who is the worst at allocating their credits and what's the best way to fund a melding ceremony, your great great great grandson Space BarbarianElephant is going to pull up some holowiki about how the crash of 2240 actually had its roots in a little online exchange originally designed for trading digital versions of collectible cards for a digital version of a game of physical cards that was played in physical space?

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

FrozenVent posted:

Guys, seriously. Stop closing the drawer on your dicks.

Agreed. Putting him on my ignore list was the best thing that I've ever done. He never contributes anything, isn't even an entertaining troll. I wish quoting him was grounds for probation.

BWM content: Buying rental/"investment" properties seems to be a hobby with military spouses I'm learning, although I can't for the life of me figure out why (even among ones who already have work). Hanging around with a few I heard from one that she was trying to talk her husband into buying another house--my ears perked up and my heart sank. It turned out that it would be (I think) the 4th home they own. A few days later she was talking about some reno work with a contractor that went sideways due to him commencing a lot of work that she didn't agree to do while she needed emergency medical care, doubling the cost of estimated work. She asked what I thought she should do about it and I said to get hold of all her records with him, then tell him to knock the price back down to their written estimate, or she could go after his contracting license. It had never occurred to her to get a licensed contractor.

A week later she asked me how to budget.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

What Living on $100,000 a Year Looks Like

Jacob Hugart, St. Paul, Minn. with 5 kids posted:

"Have two incomes, and one is essentially dedicated to daycare, or have one income and a stay-at-home parent."

"The ones where both parents are working seem to be doing fairly well," he says. "They will remodel a kitchen. They have multiple cars. The ones who are trying to do the one-parent thing — there's a stretch. They're like us."

Hugart says he makes enough to meet his family's day-to-day needs, but bigger and unexpected expenses are a squeeze — such as his son's college funds or, Hugart says, a recent roof repair: "We ended up cashing out an IRA in order to pay for that because the other alternative was to put it on a credit card."

I had some sympathy for the woman with the medical bills because I know firsthand how they can overwhelm even amazing finances, but then it was "sometimes we have to give up our cellphones!" and "me and my husband haven't had Christmas in 10 years!" I don't know if these people are all just horrific or if NPR did them absolutely no favors. The portrayal of almost every single one is that they are in over their heads because they're trying to keep up with the Joneses.

This guy, though, I want to grab him and scream in his face. He's totally missed the point that even if you don't have pile of money to swim in after your needs and (I'm certain) a generous number of your wants are covered, you're still better off than the half the country. Like maybe if you didn't want the focus of your life to be your 5 children, and you wanted new kitchens and cars all the time, don't have 5 kids?

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Did you know for these MLM "parties" they don't even have the decency to come to your home and ply you with food and alcohol anymore? They try to do this poo poo via Facebook. I had a friend of a friend ask me to "host" one of these Jamberry (the nail polish decal bullshit) "parties" via some Facebook live or messenger thing. As if they weren't enough of a crock of poo poo to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

I'm autistic as hell (whoa big shocker :jerkbag: ) and I'd be euthanizing a pet to stop its suffering before I needed to for cost reasons because I can work a budget, but me and my rainman brain didn't get an animal I can't afford to have in the first place because expense is a consideration in getting a creature that's wholly dependent on me for its well-being. gently caress us sperglords, right?

I'm sick and loving tired of the 'beep boop I'm an autistic meat computer' coming from people who supposedly have the ability to understand the emotions of other people but act like psychopaths anyway. Autistics have emotions and care plenty for others, we just can't recognize what's going on in other people's heads. You people can intuitively understand what's happening with other people, and you choose to ignore it, but we're the ones worth making fun of all the time? Ok.