Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

chuggo is BACK posted:

loving hell I love dirk kuyt
He's the best isn't he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

It's only top 4, if we bottle it it's nothing like as bad as the slip. Although please let's not bottle it against an already relegated side.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Can't wait to play Man United in the Champions League final

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

It's close for Liverpool but I've give POTY to Firmino. Mane hasn't ended the season with quite enough goals and Coutinho is more patchy. Mignolet for most improved player easy.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

You're so unbelievably salty about the man who turned your shithouse midtable club into a shithouse title winning club.
That's Abramivich and it amuses me greatly every time Chelsea fans used to say he's become bad for the club they wanted him to sell. Haven't heard as much of that recently

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

https://twitter.com/tripleh/status/865857892318052354

I don't know why but it really tickles that WWE Superstar Triple H is apparently a West Ham fan.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Honest to god I don't know who half these players are

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Brony Car posted:

Shrapnac, you're takking to Hoops. Anything is possible.
Chill mate it's getting weird. I'm sorry I made that half-joke about the name "Chris" like six weeks ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Huddersfield

• Locked thread