Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
They both seem to have a way about them. Do you prefer garfield or do you like the bugs bunny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I like garfields laid back outlook but am also a fan of bugs bunny's fun and fancy free approach to life. Please don't make me choose one over the other because I can't.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is like asking me to choose who is funnier between aziz ansari and donald glover. i can't rightly say.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think Garfield is just set in his ways, whereas bugs would probably be into anal or other freaky poo poo. I'm just at a "like" though right now I don't think the Elmer Fudd routine would work out in bed for the long term. :shrug:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Bugs Bunny loving kicks rear end. He is confident, and all the ladies want him. Garfield is a loser, in a loser family who hates being alive and is unfunny.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Goons identify with Garfield more because he is fat, and a little autistic and a little gay.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Daffy Duck gently caress all y'all

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5AICadgyQk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0L5IMuxySk

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
how soon we forget.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Bugs bunny is best bunny and best everything

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Garfield & Friends cartoon was really good.

They would have one segment just for the farm animals.

one was sheldon, an egg that never hatched.

remember this theme song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIPRFitgIc4

bugs bunny was just a dick lord.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I would have sex with both of them op.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I prefer heathcliff

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I inherited this Garfield when my Grandma died. True story. I have an Heirloom Garfield.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Bugs Bunny crossdresses while Garfield is a physical manifestation of sloth.

Can't I be a Jon Arbuckle or Daffy Duck?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Supreme Allah posted:

Garfield & Friends cartoon was really good.

They would have one segment just for the farm animals.

one was sheldon, an egg that never hatched.

remember this theme song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIPRFitgIc4

bugs bunny was just a dick lord.

this theme song is like the antithesis of what Garfield actually is in every regard

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I'm a Fleischer girl myself.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Blue Train posted:

I prefer heathcliff

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdvu3t0R0oY
See?

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Putty posted:

this theme song is like the antithesis of what Garfield actually is in every regard

No it's not, he's ready to party (he's ready), he hopes you brought lots of spaghetti

and he viciously abuses Odie, the retarded loving dog

Its all gar-field 100

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
My heart says Bugs Bunny due to his playful and carefree approach to life. Something I long for, the sweet smiles of onlookers as I shake free the shackles of societal pressure on remaining quite and undisruptive to my environment. The way he burrows tunnels in spite of how the owners of the property might view his alleged "destructive" behaviour; and yet it is never without purpose or care, as each dig of his tunnel is not without passion, conviction, or love. The warmth of his eyes convey that he is truly without malice in all of his actions, and its something I could one day achieve, to gaze longingly into his large blue eyes is to witness bliss. I yearn for the days that one day he may tunnel to my house, and as such take me with him on a journey of self appreciation and discovery. We could eat carrots together, gaze up at the stars and reflect on ourselves without ego or self hatred. It cuts me deeply to realise I am neither pure nor joyous enough to earn the right to become one with Bugs.

This leads me to what my brain says. My brain screams and howls the name Garfield, whilst conjuring up his luxurious yet unkempt orange fur. Deep down I realise that I would be more suited with Garfield, as we both are very similar. I have an unquenchable lust for lasagna that has ended a relationship more than once, somewhat the same as Garfield. It is our cross to bear I suppose, as our justified self loathing and hatred of the beginning of the working week has earned us the ire of those we once loved. Together we could be miserable, yet not lonely. We would share quite moments in front of the TV, ones that would give an unobstructed glimpse at the shrivelled hearts we both have that were once filled with hope and wanderlust; hearts that were forced to wither and die as others overshadowed us and block us from the liberation of sunlight. We would eat lasagna regretfully, as we both knew there is no other in the world that could dare put up with us. It wouldn't be bliss, but it would be real and unwavering content, which is more than I could ever hope to ask for.

So to answer your question OP, I like Garfield better.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Heathcliff would never pull this poo poo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Jukeboxblues posted:

My heart says Bugs Bunny due to his playful and carefree approach to life. Something I long for, the sweet smiles of onlookers as I shake free the shackles of societal pressure on remaining quite and undisruptive to my environment. The way he burrows tunnels in spite of how the owners of the property might view his alleged "destructive" behaviour; and yet it is never without purpose or care, as each dig of his tunnel is not without passion, conviction, or love. The warmth of his eyes convey that he is truly without malice in all of his actions, and its something I could one day achieve, to gaze longingly into his large blue eyes is to witness bliss. I yearn for the days that one day he may tunnel to my house, and as such take me with him on a journey of self appreciation and discovery. We could eat carrots together, gaze up at the stars and reflect on ourselves without ego or self hatred. It cuts me deeply to realise I am neither pure nor joyous enough to earn the right to become one with Bugs.

This leads me to what my brain says. My brain screams and howls the name Garfield, whilst conjuring up his luxurious yet unkempt orange fur. Deep down I realise that I would be more suited with Garfield, as we both are very similar. I have an unquenchable lust for lasagna that has ended a relationship more than once, somewhat the same as Garfield. It is our cross to bear I suppose, as our justified self loathing and hatred of the beginning of the working week has earned us the ire of those we once loved. Together we could be miserable, yet not lonely. We would share quite moments in front of the TV, ones that would give an unobstructed glimpse at the shrivelled hearts we both have that were once filled with hope and wanderlust; hearts that were forced to wither and die as others overshadowed us and block us from the liberation of sunlight. We would eat lasagna regretfully, as we both knew there is no other in the world that could dare put up with us. It wouldn't be bliss, but it would be real and unwavering content, which is more than I could ever hope to ask for.

So to answer your question OP, I like Garfield better.

Well said. I try to articulate these thoughts but my 30 word vocabulary is prohibitive at times like this. :smith:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhoFRDv1_2Y

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

garfield is a mean c*nt

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

People like Garfield?? What is the world coming to

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

LethalGeek posted:

People like Garfield?? What is the world coming to
first it starts ironically

then you cant figure out if its ironic or just familiar

its the same from there

the big fat orange cat

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
you know, the original Garfield is dead by now.

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
bugs bunny was one of the best animated cartoons of all time, and garfield was a newspaper comic that sucked raw sewage, so by my reckoning i tend to like garfield better, but not as much as "Crock", which set new standards for unbelievably terrible newspaper comics. you're welcome.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I like garfield better tbqh

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Garfield... butter! :mmmsmug:

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
bugs cause he's the original sassy gay man

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
bugs has to be "on" all the time. no thank you. and garfields voice actor is very comforting

the only fair way to compare the is to focus solely on the quality of their halloween specials

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Yeah I'm not sure why this would be such a debate. It's like comparing a million dollars to a dime. Garfield comics without Garfield were found to be better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Death to American cultural imperialism, I pick traditional Albanian mouse.

• Locked thread