Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
Garfield is fat, miserable, and relatable.

Bugs bunny, and every Looney Toon character for that matter, is a jackass!
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I identify more with the snarky unlikable obese loser cat

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Monos Bullet posted:

Bugs bunny, and every Looney Toon character for that matter, is a jackass!
:synpa:

Yea but would you gently caress him when he is cross dressing? That is the real question.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't like Looney Tunes because they're mean-spirited

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Bugs did play 'trap' characters often..

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

El Boot posted:

bugs cause he's the original sassy gay man

Bugs is pansexual

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Garfield is a troll, but Bugs is on some new level poo poo.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
im p sure bugs bunny is a sex offender by this point

E: autocorrect :argh:

That Robot fucked around with this message at 17:13 on May 3, 2017

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

That Robot posted:

im p sure bugs bunny is a sex offended by this point

Elmer Fudd only kissed Bugs because he thought Bugs was a women. If you ask me, that's a rape. Rape by deception. Look it up.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Bugs bunny is pretty good but he's not the best black face cartoon

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Trunko posted:

Bugs bunny is pretty good but he's not the best black face cartoon

Bugs Bunny is in black face?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Heathcliff for the win u fuckman

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Tricky D posted:

Elmer Fudd only kissed Bugs because he thought Bugs was a women. If you ask me, that's a rape. Rape by deception. Look it up.

considering that he wears costumes (including trench coats), kisses people and sometimes runs around naked I would say he's a sex offender if not a chomo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Bugs Bunny is in black face?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

bugs bunny's minstrelsy hardens back to an uncouth age

he's already on the TGRS sundown town hitlist

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Oh I thought you meant by default. Yes, for the time period, I'm sure Bugs was in black face time to time.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Oh I thought you meant by default. Yes, for the time period, I'm sure Bugs was in black face time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifv-3aSEckA

This is my fav bugs bunny clip

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Bugs bunnys mannerisms and even the way his face is drawn is deeply rooted J black face minstral comedy in a way that's hard for us to understand since we have lost that particular art form

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Laughing Man posted:

Yea but would you gently caress him when he is cross dressing? That is the real question.

As always:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2djHEIxPVs

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Jukeboxblues posted:

My heart says Bugs Bunny due to his playful and carefree approach to life. Something I long for, the sweet smiles of onlookers as I shake free the shackles of societal pressure on remaining quite and undisruptive to my environment. The way he burrows tunnels in spite of how the owners of the property might view his alleged "destructive" behaviour; and yet it is never without purpose or care, as each dig of his tunnel is not without passion, conviction, or love. The warmth of his eyes convey that he is truly without malice in all of his actions, and its something I could one day achieve, to gaze longingly into his large blue eyes is to witness bliss. I yearn for the days that one day he may tunnel to my house, and as such take me with him on a journey of self appreciation and discovery. We could eat carrots together, gaze up at the stars and reflect on ourselves without ego or self hatred. It cuts me deeply to realise I am neither pure nor joyous enough to earn the right to become one with Bugs.

This leads me to what my brain says. My brain screams and howls the name Garfield, whilst conjuring up his luxurious yet unkempt orange fur. Deep down I realise that I would be more suited with Garfield, as we both are very similar. I have an unquenchable lust for lasagna that has ended a relationship more than once, somewhat the same as Garfield. It is our cross to bear I suppose, as our justified self loathing and hatred of the beginning of the working week has earned us the ire of those we once loved. Together we could be miserable, yet not lonely. We would share quite moments in front of the TV, ones that would give an unobstructed glimpse at the shrivelled hearts we both have that were once filled with hope and wanderlust; hearts that were forced to wither and die as others overshadowed us and block us from the liberation of sunlight. We would eat lasagna regretfully, as we both knew there is no other in the world that could dare put up with us. It wouldn't be bliss, but it would be real and unwavering content, which is more than I could ever hope to ask for.

So to answer your question OP, I like Garfield better.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Jukeboxblues posted:

My heart says Bugs Bunny due to his playful and carefree approach to life. Something I long for, the sweet smiles of onlookers as I shake free the shackles of societal pressure on remaining quite and undisruptive to my environment. The way he burrows tunnels in spite of how the owners of the property might view his alleged "destructive" behaviour; and yet it is never without purpose or care, as each dig of his tunnel is not without passion, conviction, or love. The warmth of his eyes convey that he is truly without malice in all of his actions, and its something I could one day achieve, to gaze longingly into his large blue eyes is to witness bliss. I yearn for the days that one day he may tunnel to my house, and as such take me with him on a journey of self appreciation and discovery. We could eat carrots together, gaze up at the stars and reflect on ourselves without ego or self hatred. It cuts me deeply to realise I am neither pure nor joyous enough to earn the right to become one with Bugs.

This leads me to what my brain says. My brain screams and howls the name Garfield, whilst conjuring up his luxurious yet unkempt orange fur. Deep down I realise that I would be more suited with Garfield, as we both are very similar. I have an unquenchable lust for lasagna that has ended a relationship more than once, somewhat the same as Garfield. It is our cross to bear I suppose, as our justified self loathing and hatred of the beginning of the working week has earned us the ire of those we once loved. Together we could be miserable, yet not lonely. We would share quite moments in front of the TV, ones that would give an unobstructed glimpse at the shrivelled hearts we both have that were once filled with hope and wanderlust; hearts that were forced to wither and die as others overshadowed us and block us from the liberation of sunlight. We would eat lasagna regretfully, as we both knew there is no other in the world that could dare put up with us. It wouldn't be bliss, but it would be real and unwavering content, which is more than I could ever hope to ask for.

So to answer your question OP, I like Garfield better.

Interesting points.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Garfield Minus Garfield tells the sad story on a depressed psychotic, but if you could airbrush Bugs Bunny out of a Bugs Bunny cartoon, it'd just be 7 minutes of elemer fudd creeping around the woods, running towards or away from stuff... so basically real hunting

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Bugs Bunny loving kicks rear end. He is confident, and all the ladies want him. Garfield is a loser, in a loser family who hates being alive and is unfunny.

It's not Garfield's fault he turned out the way he did. I think of Garfield as a Bugs Bunny minus the moxie and joie de vivre , sucked out of him due to the years of being in a "loser family". Jon is pretty much a SH/SC MGTOW so good luck not being hosed up in that dysfunctional environment.And no I am not projecting not even a litttle...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

• Locked thread