Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Endless Mike posted:

Peter David has some novels. His Apropos of Nothing series sounds interesting, but I haven't read, so I can't comment specifically.

I enjoy them, although I felt the most recent one wasn't up to the first three.

And Ellis has a new short novel out, Normal. It's Ellis Ellising, so anyone who liked Crooked Little Vein and Gun Machine will probably like it, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

X-O posted:

I'm going to be scarce for a bit due to a death in my immediate family. So reports will likely go unread for the next five or six days as I'll only be using the app on my phone if I drop by. If something that needs any real attention comes up, not that this ever happens here anyway, PM me and I'll get to it if I can or get someone that can get to it.

Very sorry to hear that. I will do my best not to be a shithead over the next week.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Teenage Fansub posted:

His Avengers aren't there by choice as far as I've seen. In the FCBD issue some magic bomb happens, Wanda's eyes go white and Vision goes 01100001111!!!!

Deadpool, on the other hand, is just that stupid.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

RandallODim posted:

That definitely sounds like the kind of reasoning Duggan-penned Deadpool would have.

Meanwhile back in Civil War Wade was pro-reg cuz they gave him a badge, which is honestly my favorite motivation in that entire event.

Also one of the most realistic.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

I'm watching the Real Ghostbusters cartoon on Netflix and I don't know how to handle the fact that Peter is obviously voiced by Garfield.

Don't worry, once you get to the third season, he's voiced by Joey from Full House.

Also Egon is the Brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

This is the greatest.

• Locked thread