Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

CapnAndy posted:

So with Comics Alliance down apparently for good this time, what's the best comic news site to put in my feed? I realize that actual journalism is an impossible ask; I'll settle for recaps of big event comics and "in case you missed it" call-outs of interesting shock endings to random comics. Basically who's gonna tell me the two sentences I need to know before they impact the comics I care about so that I don't have to actually read bullshit like The Button or Secret Empire?

I think you can just ask BSS probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Endless Mike posted:

Guys, I'm gonna have coffee and bagels with Stan Lee.

Careful, before you know it, he'll be telling everyone he wrote all your forum posts

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rhyno posted:

I used to get in a lot of fights and another BSS "founder" smoked a fuckload of weed.

nice

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Was Taters posted:

Fighting off twins, IIRC.

Am I crazy or have you not posted here in like, years?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Was Taters posted:

Rhyno scared me off.

How are you liking Rebirth

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rhyno posted:

Man, XO bails for a few days and look what happens.

Cool friends appear and make good posts, kind of makes u think

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I don't really read Marvel and I am admittedly pretty ignorant about Secret Empire and this whole situation but as a matter of principle, if the guy writing Captain America doesn't think people should punch Nazis in the face there's a huge problem somewhere in the process.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

My all time favorite costumes:

Black suit Spidey

Nightwing with the full arm blue stripes

Brown suit Wolverine

Earth 2 Dick Grayson Batman

Probably my favorite costume/character design in the history of superhero comics, Cassandra Cain Batgirl

I love superhero costume design and I could talk about it literally all day

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

SMP posted:

In Manapul/Buccatello's incredibly mediocre Detective Comics run, yes.

She's also been in like, one issue of the new Detective Comics.

I don't think there's a Question at all right now.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

As if everyone in the normal League past the Trinity isn't already b-listers or worse

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Aphrodite posted:

The Flash and Green Lantern are bigger than Wonder Woman is.

The Flash is almost up there because he's got a popular TV show now but Green Lantern is still about where Iron Man was before the MCU got started. Maybe if his movie had been good. Neither of them are Wonder Woman tier. I think DC goes like Batman, Harley Quinn, Superman, Wonder Woman. Everyone else is b-list or lower. Depending on who you ask Harley might be more popular than Batman.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I bet way more people know about the Invisible Jet or the Lasso of Truth than know any of the Green Lanterns actual names.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

2016 sticking its head back in the door just for a little bit

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I don't think J'onn got fried by psychic backlash any more often than Superman got laid out by random electrocutions

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

None of the Batman focused ones aside from I guess under the red hood are worth watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Everything about this new Batman/Harley movie has been a colossal pile of bad tbh

• Locked thread