Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Endless Mike posted:

Guys, I'm gonna have coffee and bagels with Stan Lee.

Is it real Stan Lee or some guy named Stan Lee?

If real ask him how much blow did he do in the 70s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol I have to quit buying new comics because America is good.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

X-O posted:

I'm going to be scarce for a bit due to a death in my immediate family. So reports will likely go unread for the next five or six days as I'll only be using the app on my phone if I drop by. If something that needs any real attention comes up, not that this ever happens here anyway, PM me and I'll get to it if I can or get someone that can get to it.

Sorry for your loss X-O.

We will be good.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Skwirl posted:

I need a good long run on Marvel Unlimited, I've already read most of the obvious stuff (all the classic Kirby, Lee, Ditko, Simonson's Thor, Miller and Bendis' Daredevil, Claremont X-Men, most everything Bendis now that I think about it). I'm going to be answering phones all day tomorrow and there should be a decent amount of down time between calls so I need a something to entertain me that's easy to drop and pickup again.

Read wolverine: the best there is, priest's black panther, the original Champion's run, the original Luke cage, and the original iron fist.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Rhyno posted:

Man, XO bails for a few days and look what happens.

:thinking face expanding and exploding into a million smaller thinking faces:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

My favorite part about the comic book i'm not reading is "heroes" siding with Hydra because Captain America is.

Nick Fury Sr. is drilling a hole to the moon's core as we speak.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Teenage Fansub posted:

I floated a bipartisan review thread a couple years ago, mostly to mingle everyone since people seemed to be much more firmly sticking to their side than now, but I'd still like to see it happen.

I don't know if a focus away from discussion arguments would really be a bad thing. The mega threads are still there to dump on DT's love of Todd, while his monthly perfect score essays have a little safe space :)

Make it, bud.

The little weirdo has a million little safe spaces that he posts his reviews. The moron doxxed himself in the dc thread a few months ago by linking a ton of reviews that he commented on or did himself.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

My all time favorite costumes are:

1. Jay Garrick Flash

2. Original Human Bomb

3. Phantom Stranger

4. The Riddler's solid green suit with golden question mark cane

5. Captain Comet's updated look

I won't post pictures but Citizen Steel, Hourman (both), Doc Mid-Nite (1 and 3), GA Icicle, Mister Atom, Mr. Mind, and Quicksilver are a few more I love from DC. I could easily name a hundred more costumes that are amazing from DC alone.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Wheat Loaf posted:

Which Mary Marvel costume was better: the red one or the white one?

The black one.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Miss lion in the pet avengers. She doesn't have powers!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol marvel thread loves secret empire.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Anyone else playing pubg? It is pretty good

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

Grrl Scouts let me down. Mahfood's art has gotten really scratchy in a way I'm not terribly fond of. And I say this as someone who has one of his prints hanging in his apartment.

Basically this:

Grrl Scouts: Work Sucks #2 (2003)

vs this:

Grrl Scouts: Magic Socks #1 (2017)

i can't stop looking at the shoulders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Samuringa posted:

My favorite is Under The Red Hood and no, I'm not Tzizitme alt account.

How do you feel about titty physics in video games?

• Locked thread