Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Roger Stern wrote a novelisation of The Death of Superman. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
When the comic was coming out, was it a serious consideration between issues 6 and 7 coming out that Ray Palmer might have killed Sue or was it generally agreed that Jean did it?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

CapnAndy posted:

As I remember it, Ray and Jean were the leading suspects, with most people favoring Ray because Jean had no motive.

What was Ray's motive meant to be?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Do people dislike Jim Steranko because of his political views? I know he was a bit intense about it during the last election.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

RandallODim posted:

loving hell, this is the worst derail, my podcast just did an episode on favorite costumes and character designs, what are some people's favorites, I like Namor, please just can we move on

Alan Davis's redesign of Captain Britain.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
What's everyone's favourite example of a superhero being put in an unusual team for them? I kinda liked Namor in X-Men and I liked Beast in the Avengers.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Which Mary Marvel costume was better: the red one or the white one?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Don't think anyone does facial expressions quite like Maguire. :allears:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Oh, dear, RIP Roger Moore. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I remember when Toonami was a separate channel, it had this series of "hero fact files" which it ran during advertisements, basically ran down the stats for the characters on the cartoons they had (mainly DCAU and a couple of anime series). Martian Manhunter's psychic powers were actually listed as one of his weaknesses because they got him in trouble so much in early Justice League.

Flash's weakness was listed as "the ladies".

• Locked thread