Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Sorry that was clickbait there's not any.

It's May! Comics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I'm going to be scarce for a bit due to a death in my immediate family. So reports will likely go unread for the next five or six days as I'll only be using the app on my phone if I drop by. If something that needs any real attention comes up, not that this ever happens here anyway, PM me and I'll get to it if I can or get someone that can get to it.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Speaking of terrible people, seems you can't go a day without finding a creator who is a piece of poo poo.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/05/11/ethan-van-sciver-apologises-suicide-jibe-vows-not-vent-social-media-anymore/

That's a long list of other artists and writers who say he's been a piece of poo poo for a long time as well. Telling fans to kill themselves is I guess just the latest in a long line of this kind of stuff from him. I'd heard he had some rather lovely political opinions but I just figured that was just end of it. Didn't know he was actually that lovely.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

My favorites are

Marvel:

and

DC:

and

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Open Marriage Night posted:

Almost any character named Captain Marvel has looked amazing. Also, Spider-Man has looked good in almost every costume he's had.

I loved all of Genis-Vell's looks too. Well except for the jacket and ponytail era. That was a bad look.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Wheat Loaf posted:

What's everyone's favourite example of a superhero being put in an unusual team for them? I kinda liked Namor in X-Men and I liked Beast in the Avengers.

Beast with the Avengers, or more specifically Beast at any point paired with Wonder Man, is one of the only times I've ever like the original Beast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

purple death ray posted:

Everything about this new Batman/Harley movie has been a colossal pile of bad tbh

Well at least that's consistent with the animated movies they've been putting out for years, not including the Batman '66 one that is.

• Locked thread