Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Based on Blackbolt #1, I'm going to be giving Saladin Ahmed's books a shot. That was a good comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
word fam

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I will be in Portland OR next week at this time, what comic shops should I check out during my trip?

(also, what places have awesome burgers and local beer? A boardgame bar would be nice to meet up with some friends that will also be in the city at the time, too)

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Hi friends, it got lost a couple days back, but I'm headed to Portland on Monday for a few days. What comic shops should I hit up?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Was Taters posted:

TFAW and Excalibur according to my Portland pals.

Thanks, I keep posting during post storms!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

SMP posted:

Dustin Weaver's costumes in the Secret Wars Nova Corps

Let's all take a moment to remember that a dog had some of the Nova Force and it was wonderful and Good.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Oh man, I remember Pandora. What ever happened with that? It all got dropped in favor of Dr Manhattan, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Is this a marvel thread on a different forum?

• Locked thread