Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Madkal posted:

Did they solve the case after she blurted out something like "Man it must suck being shot 20 times in the back and having your heart be removed by a stainless steel kitchen knife bought at the local Walmart" and the guy replies "I never mentioned that the person died by being shot 20 times and that his heart was removed by a stainless steel kitchen knife that was bought at the local Wallmart. By golly you must be the killer! Also, care to explain why you are walking around with a loving flamethrower?!"

Ow, don't do that. My stomach just lowered to my testicles and that hurts, bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Waterhaul posted:

05s forever.

Gavok is the Best 05 Ever. :colbert:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Mark Bagley Venom with the blue sheen is one of my favorite designs. Bagley never went and made him too bulky or monstrous while the teeth make him look like some kind of Jokerized vampire.

I'm a huge fan of Eradicator's visor design during Reign of Supermen, but his early-to-mid 00's design was the coolest. Just this ominous shadow of a being wearing a red skull cap and a more Kryptonesque version of Superman's costume. I really wish we got more out of that look.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

A few months ago, I mentioned that my brother wrote and directed a movie that was shown at Sundance and got picked up by Fox Searchlight for a shitload of money. Welp, now Patti Cake$ has a trailer.

Originally, the movie was supposed to come out on July 7, but it got pulled back to August 18. Probably for the better not to come out the same day as Spider-Man.

So anyway, go see it.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Lurdiak posted:

Darkseidcrushedmyballs dot geocities dot com.

That Darkseid throws fools helluva far and I hear his van is fast!

• Locked thread