Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I'm interested. Cornerspin is totally worth taking $500 out of the savings that's supposed to replace my beat up car, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

builds character posted:

It unequivocally is. Where are you coming from?

Related, https://wallethacks.com/how-to-donate-plasma/

Hampton Roads in VA. Only about a 5 hour drive, which is pretty good for a weekend trip.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I just got the directions emailed to me. Even if it weren't for your guy's rave reviews, I'd know this would be fantastic.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I'm guessing most of you are at the Comfort Suites. I'll be down for breakfast around 7 tomorrow morning if anyone else wants to get the awkward "Stairs????" out of the way before going to the track.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Aaron needs to cross-promote with Sideburn and hand out these stickers at the end:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

So that's like $900 on school and hotel to win a $10 trophy. :coal:

BC, thanks for putting together the video. It was cool.

• Locked thread