Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
let's get sideways kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

hot sauce posted:

I am interested but no longer live on the east coast. Debating flying out but probably not happening :'(

:(

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

hot sauce posted:

I am interested but no longer live on the east coast. Debating flying out but probably not happening :'(

just floating it, but DEN -> ATL are usually cheap flights and i drive every year sooooo

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Mistaken For Bacon posted:

Ooh this looks awesome, but I am not even yet a new rider. I took the MSF 2 years ago, but since then a divorce has derailed my first bike purchase, and I probably won't be able to get up on 2 wheels this season. I've looked over the website, and this course seems great for building up some skills while I save up the cash to grab my ride, or am I mistaken?

As long as you know how to ride a bike cornerspin is never a bad idea

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Lol got my legit layer dan moment. When newbie went down in front of me I was like oh poo poo and laid it down to not run him over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Spin photos are up hoes: https://www.flickr.com/groups/4133809@N23/

Good poo poo, hope to see a similar turnout next year

• Locked thread