Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

I'm all signed up and ready to eat some more dirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

Beautiful.

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

MomJeans420 posted:

Dumb question - is it expected that you'll probably end up crashing multiple times? I feel like I'd put my hand out and gently caress up my wrist, even at low speeds with full gear.

Pretty much, yes. I'd be surprised if anybody crashed less than a dozen times and most at least a dozen or more each day. Even the instructors crash multiple times during the weekend. Everybody ends up covered in bruises, but in the 4 years I've gone I've yet to see anything worse than bad bruises.

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

HNasty posted:

yeah if you didn't crash a bunch you weren't really trying to learn new things.

It's the ABCs of cornerspin - Always Be Crashing.

• Locked thread