Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

Ooh this looks awesome, but I am not even yet a new rider. I took the MSF 2 years ago, but since then a divorce has derailed my first bike purchase, and I probably won't be able to get up on 2 wheels this season. I've looked over the website, and this course seems great for building up some skills while I save up the cash to grab my ride, or am I mistaken?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

Hell yes, I'm signed up. Looking forward to sweating my rear end off and target fixating right off the track :downsa:

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

I'll be flying in straight from a work trip, is there any room in a carpool from the hotel?

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

I'm very weird, but I'm not bringing my own helmet. That's unfortunate news about the necessity of a rental car, but so be it. I'll be arriving 8:30 on Friday, so if there's anyone else in the same boat and time frame, I'd be happy to split the ride and costs.

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

Razzled posted:

Lol got my legit layer dan moment. When newbie went down in front of me I was like oh poo poo and laid it down to not run him over

I fully appreciate that. I had a blast out there, and I've already set up a budget to come out again. I did tell you all I was weird, tho

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

What really sold me on this, other than everyone else's general enthusiasm, was a video where Aaron says, "You're paying me to come crash my bikes." I have a purple foot now as a souvenir reminder to keep the balls of my feet on the pegs, not my heels.

Edit: For the life of me, I can't remember what WILD stands for

Mistaken For Bacon fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Aug 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

EX250 Type R posted:

wide initiate look deep

👊 Ya want some vodka?

• Locked thread