Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I am interested but no longer live on the east coast. Debating flying out but probably not happening :'(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Razzled posted:

just floating it, but DEN -> ATL are usually cheap flights and i drive every year sooooo

Next year bruh, I've spent too much money this year already :'''(

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
The course is great for learning skills that translate to road riding. The skills I learned saved my rear end a couple of times on asphalt. I would suggest being comfortable with clutch/shifting before taking the class though. It's primarily focused on maintaining control when one or more wheels are sliding.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
You will definitely go off track and crash many times over. Our GoPro footage from 2014 was never posted but it included some hilarious crashing.

Also just a reminder that if you use the loaner safety gear, wash any cuts you get immediately. My leg looked like some resident evil poo poo after getting an infection from a shin guard there :barf:

• Locked thread