Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enophos
Feb 29, 2008
Just postin’ to say that being handicapped kicks rear end. I suffered a traumatic brain injury while serving in the U.S. military during the “War on Terror” (signed up before 9/11, so I thought I’d be doing humanitarian aid in the Balkans). I have a handicapped license plate so I can park wherever and if someone calls me out on doing something dumb I point out that, no poo poo, I’m brain damaged.

The only side effects are paranoia, depression, anxiety, irrational anger, nightmares, mood swings, hallucinations, memory loss, and self-hatred. I also get a lifetime pension, money for education, and cheap medical insurance from my enlistment contract, basically the only way to get guaranteed social support in the U.S.

Don’t look at the glass half empty, rock the hand fate dealt you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Why haven't the pitchforks and guillotines brought out yet? Now is the most appropriate time to eat the rich.
Like the most fitting time for it since ww1

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Why haven't the pitchforks and guillotines brought out yet? Now is the most appropriate time to eat the rich.
Like the most fitting time for it since ww1

it's me, I'm sitting on a stool staring at nothing slowly dragging a whetstone across a lawn mower blade.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
My handicap is my 13 inch penis. It's too big for most women :(

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Can I post here if I'm mentally handicapped

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

KomodoWagon posted:

Can I post here if I'm mentally handicapped

I'm retarded and I say yes

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I'm probably handicrapped

how are you guys

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How fat do you have to be before you're considered disabled enough to get a handicapped placard? I am not asking for myself.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i realized the other day im not sexually attracted to men just their dick, balls and rear end in a top hat.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That's not a disability 'round these parts :clint::heysexy:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Enjoy that sweet sweet VA hospital and thanks for ur service! :USA:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU