Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Polikarpov posted:

This shot took me straight to maximum hype for this new season.

The Andromeda was my favorite ship from the original series

Yep, that shot right there combined with the awesome Gatlantean organ music still being awesome has me pumped. 2199 was the poo poo, this is gonna be the poo poo too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

StarMinstrel posted:

Something had me confused though, weren't the Gatlanteans destroyed by the Gamillians in season 1, and were just a small puppet nation to them?

To add to what others have said, in the 2199 movie the Gantlanteans were treated kinda like a giant horde of space huns that Gamilas was holding back, and now that Yamato hosed up the Gamilas navy the Gantlanteans are starting to run roughshod over everything. We'll see if 2202 keeps going with that idea at all.

Also I guess Gantlateans explode now?

• Locked thread