Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

This show is really cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

This latest episode is even more cute and heartwarming. I feel all warm and fuzzy after that.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Phobophilia posted:

this is a cute and funny and thoughtful show and we need more like this willing to espouse a philosophy of kindness and openness

It makes me feel stuff and now I realize I have *daddy issues* so there's that.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

It seems like their abilities counter Sana's for some reason. Between this and the occasional errors, I expect things to get weird soon.

I wonder why Sana actually seems a bit weaker than she did at first.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

L-O-N posted:

In Episode 7, when the Twins' backstory is shown and we see them talking to the caretaker guy, they were always talking in sync. When he asks them who is the older and who is the younger, we see them do the equivalent of rock paper scissors,

Only then does Asahi say "Then I'm the older sister" and Yonaga say "I'm the younger sister, Hinagiri Yonaga", both now with distinct personalities.

In this episode, we see after the bath that Yonaga changed to an assertive persona and Asahi adopted a careful one. Basically they switched personas. They didn't notice until after Sana called them out on it

That's a really cool little detail. I never tried to tell them apart since it isn't necessary for the story. I wonder if they even know which is which.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Oops. I hope Sana learns to deal with human emotions. It must be really confusing to live that way.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Sindai posted:

This show is really good now.

It's always been really good! I'd love a second season, but I'm anticipating something tragic in the next ep.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Kibibit posted:

The most amusing part for me is how conditioned I am from years of anime, I keep expecting the gory plot twist and keep getting a sickeningly sweet sci-fi\fantasy coming of age instead.

It's probably coming next episode. One of those error blobs landed on the windowsill.

Oh poo poo this is a manga as well? I may have to read it. Oh it's still running! Neat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

My favorite part of the episode was the imposing button making a cute little squeak and sending up fireworks.

I doubt this show will get a second season, but it makes me want to read the manga, so I think it succeeded.

• Locked thread