Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
The double-length first episode did not do the show any favors, but it really picked up after that.

I'm enjoying the not-Stand powers, Zoroko is a cool ojisan, and I hope the show doesn't get too dark. Episode 4 was reasonable but about as far as I'd like it to go.

Very surprise that the evil org was literally dismantled 5 episodes in. I wonder what the new antagonist will be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
moshamosha

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I can't believe Ichijo is dead

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Chiming in to reminisce.

First arc ending with "And then the police arrested the bad guys and the evil organization was dismantled!!" was the most enjoyable bait-and-switch I've ever seen. Ichijo was fun to watch in action but I'm glad it made way for ~magical girls talk about their feelings~

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Spiritus Nox posted:

Eh, I wouldn't mind getting more someday, though this ending was final enough. Might check out the manga when it gets licensed.

You're in luck. The first volume ships next month.
I don't know if the manga goes on longer, but I'll be happy to support it.

• Locked thread