Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
This poo poo looks way more anime than I remember it being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
cartoon, not the movie

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Petr
You mean like how they never acknowledge that they're actually dead people? Yeah. I think there was probably some broadcast code they had to adhere to, so it ended up basically just being Lorenzo Music vs Goofy Monsters. Which is fine, really.

Here's a fun thing I never knew until it ended up on Netflix: a lot of Slimer's dialogue is actually coherent sentences, just made incomprehensible. If you turn on subtitles, it tells you what he's saying a lot of the time.

----------------

Petr

cda posted:

The more I think about this, the more I think they should have to do it for every movie. I'm tired of not knowing who's a ghost.

6th sense must have been so confusing for you

----------------

Petr

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
Is that a Gozer action figure??

----------------

• Locked thread