Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Bobcats posted:

My tism queller is a switchblade

a fidget device i can respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
if you do bite your fingernails make sure not to eat them afterwards they can poke you on the inside and cause bad infections

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Jerry Cotton posted:

Same but one of these:

someone make a small, modernized version of this thing and rake in the big bucks

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Ein cooler Typ posted:

A kid with a fidget spinner in both hands has no hands left to do drugs

hmmm... so what you are saying is we need a new fidget spinner... that also dispenses drugs/medications?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
just think, you could attach three vapes to that thing, with three different flavors!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

tactlessbastard posted:

Back when I worked in a machine shop the CNC operators would get the little piece rest bearings going with compressed air and turn them loose. One took off across the floor and hit the sheet metal wall hard enough to dent it.

i'm legitimately envious that i have never gotten to witness such a thing as what you are describing

• Locked thread