Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

This gives me more time to save for a computer that can actually run AC7, so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

I should probably download the Wingman demo (especially considering I dumped money on it), but I'm kind of worried about whether my 5 year old laptop will run it. At least I should have a new computer by May of next year.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

lol if Project Wingman releases before AC7

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

Funnily enough the $80+ Kickstarter backer reward survey was sent out yesterday. So the folks who pledged the Be In The Game tier support itt should check their emails if they haven't done so in a while.

sick, thanks for the reminder

Now I have to decide whether to put my real name or some other poo poo.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Phy posted:

This but add back in the giant flying wings and anti-comet weapons. Basically posit that Jack Northrop and Gerald Bull got all the money they were asking for, at the same time as cocaine was really hitting it big.

This would own so loving hard. Start out flying an F-86 and eventually you get an F-4 or one of the crazy F-106 proposals.

The final enemy flies a MiG-25 prototype that actually lives up to the hype.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

The EML seems really good in multiplayer, but I suck so I don't actually know firsthand.

Also I still believe that a game with 50s - 70s planes would be dope as poo poo.

"oh my god it's the enemy superplane!"

(YF-16 or a MiG-25 that actually lived up to what the Americans thought it could do)

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Is it just me or is the Gripen with SASMs pretty good in multiplayer?

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

So yeah, the SASM Gripen is disgusting.

(#2 guy was also using an SASM Gripen)

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

turn off the TV posted:

A 60s/70s ace combat would own just for the sake of the design of its fictional super jet.

https://tacairnet.com/2015/06/18/redeveloping-the-f-4-phantom-ii-into-a-mach-3-fighterspy-plane/

:getin:

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

In AC5 Chopper tried to eject.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Warmachine posted:

Oh, and whoever suggest a mission where you play as the AWACS, whatever the mechanics are, it must include you struggling to eat a burger.

EFM (eating food mode)

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

It’s still hilarious that in Desert Storm the F-111 killed more tanks than the A-10.

(Are there any AC games that have the F-111)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Korean/50s era superweapon;

Nuclear powered, Mach 3+, armed with multiple nuclear warheads