Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Same. Have had it on the shelf forever am psyched to have a reason to read it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Derek Jacobi is perfect, period. I saw him play Richard II back in the day--the best theatre moment of my life.

Just started this last night, not quite what I expected.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Really loving I, Claudius so far.

I read ATPM back in high school so I would probably vote Nixonland or Fear and Loathing first, but would read any and all since it has been so long since I last read ATPM (and undoubtedly didn't get much from it begin a smooth-brained teenager)

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Finished the book finally a couple of days ago. Thanks for making me finally take it of my shelf, where it has been forever. Was excellent, and now I must read the next to see where the story goes next.

• Locked thread