Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sensual Simian

summer jorts
I wouldn't impress myself upon this forum if it wasn't serious, so I hope you'll forgive me.

earlier tonight I was hanging out with my friends, drinking beers and writing, attending to my own business and being a mostly independent dude. I have had lots of sex, have kissed a lot of women (and men) and have real worries about stuff like AIDs or the CLAP.

I smoked a strangers cigarette and my lip is swollen. also I'm posting. help me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
not a joke but also happy Monday!

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
aids and chlamydia aren't worries*** sorry I'm still new here

I meant to say (I'm not worried about) AIDS and THE CLAP! omg this is crazy I shouldn't have said anything about my dumb fat lip

joke_explainer

It's an incredibly prolific virus. 50-80% of all people have been infected with it. It never really goes away, but most people become asymptomatic after a while with their immune system doing its thing. It'll always be in the nerve clusters in your mouth, and can be triggered by a variety of things. By age 50 it's like, 90% of people. I mean the way humans do business, it's just like, there's mouth to mouth contact all over the place. A typical person might be like 'Wow try this craft beer!' or 'Let's kiss together, on the mouth.' Still, the time for it to take effect is longer than just one day. I just wouldn't worry about it. You probably just have some other hideous malfunction of some sebaceous gland or bit your lip without noticing and bacteria took root and thrived forming a little ecosystem in your mouth. You could have been infected with HSV-1 before and not even goddamn noticed. Aren't viruses kind of cool though? They don't even really count as life, but they evolve, interact with cells, man, just think of your body like an amazing petri dish you get to experience first hand.

joke_explainer

phallocentriloquist posted:

aids and chlamydia aren't worries*** sorry I'm still new here

I meant to say (I'm not worried about) AIDS and THE CLAP! omg this is crazy I shouldn't have said anything about my dumb fat lip

No worries friend, keep up the posts and the great threads. Heck, if any virus experts wanna just talk about viruses or even just specifically herpes here, I'd be totally down. Good posting!

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
well I guess swollen lips are par for the course then and let's keep the sweet posts also I'm sorry for spreading herpes to you

Sensual Simian

summer jorts

joke_explainer posted:

[quote="joke_explainer" post="472148055"]
No worries friend, keep up the posts and the great threads. Heck, if any virus experts wanna just talk about viruses or even just specifically herpes here, I'd be totally down. Good posting!

virus are good or bad and what's your favorite?

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
I like good virus

posting smiling
maybe you should have thought of that before you decided to smoke cigarettes, meet other people, leave your house, log off of the forums, etc. risky behaviors have consequences.

Twenty Four

:rip: OP

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
are disease popular?

joke_explainer

are disease popular?

with disease, there's almost nothing more popular! they just keep promoting more and more of it!!! they, and all of their children, spend literally all of the time they exist making more of them, with no variance to that save for random chance making a one-off lovely copy.

with people, no, we don't generally like disease, because it murders us or takes away our capability to do things. even the cool ones

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
on a semi-related note: I accidentally called my friends baby a bitch.

I meant "bitching" but she heard "bitch"

Twenty Four

To be fair, that baby probably had it comming.

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
12 months a slave

posting smiling

on a semi-related note: I accidentally called my friends baby a bitch.

I meant "bitching" but she heard "bitch"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVs_JSHqabk

Twenty Four

lol abnormal sized tangy baby

Sensual Simian

summer jorts

this is now a rock and roll thread!

Sensual Simian

summer jorts

ur baby is a bitch no need for mod help here it's just real talk

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
cats do not get diseases

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

with disease, there's almost nothing more popular! they just keep promoting more and more of it!!! they, and all of their children, spend literally all of the time they exist making more of them, with no variance to that save for random chance making a one-off lovely copy.

with people, no, we don't generally like disease, because it murders us or takes away our capability to do things. even the cool ones

Dads Dip Cup

*in AOL voice* "you've got herpes!"

Impkins Patootie

this is now a rock and roll thread!

Scroon

When you're getting a kiss, ask for no herpes on it. They have to make a new batch so this way you are guaranteed fresh kisses and you can always put herpes on it yourself

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Herpes sauce on side (SOS)

google THIS

scattered, smothered, covered, and blistered

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
Herpes?! I haven't even finished my own peas yet!

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

joke_explainer

N. Senada posted:

Herpes?! I haven't even finished my own peas yet!

Darkman Fanpage

cats do not get diseases

they get aids

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
herpes is Big Kid Chickenpox and the longer you leave it the greater your risk of being terminally uncool.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i still remember the day my mom found out justin from school had herpes and called his mom to set up a sleepover. i didn't want to, because of the herpes, but i have to admit she knew better, even though i was 28 at the time

Scaly Haylie

je suis herpes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cats do not get diseases

my cat has cat herpes, but it's in her nose and makes her sneeze. often in the morning, she will sneeze right into my mouth and then stick her butt in my face.
This is the cat way.

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my cat has cat herpes, but it's in her nose and makes her sneeze. often in the morning, she will sneeze right into my mouth and then stick her butt in my face.
This is the cat way.

My cat gets herpes in the litter box

HAHA

SniperWoreConverse

you can get herpes of the mouth, the junk, the eye, the skin, and the brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

google THIS

Herp' de derp it's venereal disease time
Come and chill wit ma venereal disease rhyme

Dads Dip Cup

SniperWoreConverse posted:

you can get herpes of the mouth, the junk, the eye, the skin, and the brain.

all for just one easy payment of only $14.99! but you must order now

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Dads Dip Cup posted:

*in AOL voice* "you've got herpes!"

*in AOL voice* "you've had sex!"

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
a lot of really helpful information about the father of all diseases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU