Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Anne Whateley posted:

fuckkkkkkkkkkk

everyone else j/o over MCM but I'm absolutely gonna need a cigarette after that

Extremely :same: my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I sleep in a Murphy bed when I visit my parents, and close it up every morning because that room has another use during the day - its used as an office for a physical therapy practice. My parents Murphy bed also has a desk that folds down when the bed is not in use.

It's not that much work if you're used to it and set up for it. I also sleep on a Japanese style futon at home and clean it up every morning.

WrenP-Complete fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jan 5, 2020

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Snowy posted:

Are there any thread favorite closet organization/shelving systems? I'm playing around with the Container Store tool and that seems good but I have never installed something like this before so I'm trying to check out more options.

I like the Ikea closet systems fine.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

beefnoodle posted:

Has anyone used this one?

Yes, that's the sort I like and meant by recommending Ikea closet systems earlier.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

there wolf posted:

The box under the phone is a cubby for the phonebook. The USB-A ports are probably where the old phone jack used to be rather than a totally new addition to the space.

Do you put the devices being charged in the old phone book cubby?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Could I make a request for a Zillow word of the day - saltillo? I don't think we've done that one yet.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Motronic posted:

I guess you don't know anyone old enough to make that exact seating position useful.

(but yes, I agree)

Why wouldn't anyone use that window seat? It's perfect for reading with a sleepy cat.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

What about the term "aviary?" I knew this family in Tzfat (Safed) that had a courtyard aviary.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Happy birthday!

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

You can use a plastic scraper to take off the little paint chips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I agree, I like the unusual lines of that walnut finish one.