Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

WrenP-Complete posted:

Here are some spaces I really love. We just moved, so no photos of our space yet, but soon. :3:

These are extremely my jam.

Feeling like I live in a forest is what I'd love in a house, with a kitchen full of imperfect/wabisabi pottery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

And A+ top-quality blanket fort. For anyone looking for fort construction tips, I highly recommend enhancing your cardboard box variety with a stick-on LED light like they make for closets. Huge hit every time.

I didn't even think of that! I just got a pack of those stick on lights and now I really want to make a blanket fort in our living room.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

WrenP-Complete posted:

We don't have our financing together yet, so I'm really just noodling around. I found two houses I love and am trying to explore why I love them so much.

https://www.redfin.com/MD/Ijamsville/11302-Windsor-Rd-21754/home/15188903

https://www.redfin.com/MD/Laurel/306-Montgomery-St-20707/home/10712232

I would love your comments, thread.

I love the outside of the first one and the inside of the second one. They're both very good!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

For sale in my area: cute cottage-style home built in 1930. Just ignore the leopard-print carpet throughout the downstairs.

No, I'm not kidding:

That's a pretty dope table though.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Gah, if/when we have multiple kids, I'm gonna build so much cool furniture for them. Want a race car bed this week? A spaceship next week? A castle? Hell yeah!That bunk bed would take like a weekend, and maybe a couple hundred bucks in lumber and materials. Not 700!