Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

wasn't sure if this goes here or in the trump voters realizing they're gonna die thread but it's pretty spicy all the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

it's amazing because this is basically 'this guy hates you and yours, along with all of his followers, convince them to be empathetic human beings or shut up and get crushed underboot like good women'

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

WampaLord posted:

God drat I thought I was a sheltered nerd and I figured it out

Amazing that there are people this square

When my sibling had their wisdom teeth out they brought their bong to me and asked me to prime it for them since they didn't want to get dry socket. I was (am) an asocial wiener who doesn't do the devil weed because smoke fucks my sinuses. They didn't explain how to prime it.

I proceeded to blow into the bong full force and spray old bongwater all over my bedroom carpet. :downs:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Social morality has a fundamental basis in enlightened self interest where you recognize others as entities as capable of giving and deserving of fair treatment.

These people are a fundamental rejection of that possibility that drives everyone to dismal and petty self interest and they eradicate everything good in the world for the most banal and barbaric reasons. And they've been extended every fair chance at embracing a moral structure that good morality demands.

Putting a bullet in their brain does more for allowing morality to flourish than any self-sacrifing gesture of good will to them

:hai:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I just jerk off, but then again I am a homosexual so maybe that has something to do with it?

Are there homosexual incels? :thunk:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

IIRC, yes, and they are some real loving poo poo.

:vince:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

get that OUT of my face posted:

my favorite takes are the ones that start with something that makes sense, followed by something that blindsides you with sheer stupidity

The libertarian effect

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

i say swears online posted:

god i'm sick of mixed nuts

forced liberal sjw diversity

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

w o o s h

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

'i'm perfectly logical, that's why if something doesn't benefit me directly in a 1:1 or better ratio i don't bother with it and it should be removed'

how do these idiots breathe

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:trumppop:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

4e is good and fun but not everyone enjoys it and that's ok. I'm cautiously optimistic for pathfinder 2e as well

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol that moment before SPACE where its obvious that Tim Curry can't keep a straight face anymore

The man's a treasure.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Fucks sake I'm 300 plus pounds and I can make it a mile without blisters. Erik son of Erik sounds like a pretty pampered ivory tower elite.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

got any sevens posted:

america would be better if every state seceded

Full Balkanization Now

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

it's evolutions fault i don't help out with housework and im an antagonistic piece of poo poo :biotruths:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

NO

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

hillary is black? :eyepoop:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Username post combo

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

lol gently caress off diamond joe

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

he's also a minor sexpest at absolute best and probably a full on sexpest in all likelyhood

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Don Jr.’s sons aren’t even 10 yet.

gotta start em young if they're gonna be masters at sexual harassment and objectifying womenfolk

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

i've never been in a bar fight but i'm gay so i'm probably not a man in their eyes or w/e

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

and what percentage of his wealth did those givings consist of

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Goon Danton posted:

There's probably substantial overlap.

pokemon go to the slay queen yas

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I'd vote for the one piece president

only if it was whitebeard

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

egg mcmuffin trying to make himself relevant again is hilariously pathetic

breakfast ALL DAY

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

it was HER turn

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/MaxBoot/status/1049451517907005440

When I went to the Klan meeting I thought everyone was there for the community, I didn't realize they were all racist!

I figured the fact that most of the minority populations in the country said the right has been getting more and more extreme for decades was just them being whiners! How was I supposed to know I should take it all seriously until I had literal mountains of evidence for years on end and not just assume they were being complainers for no reason?!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I do love the idea that people helping organize and set up protests/marches/etc means suddenly those actions are fake or not real somehow, because people helping make sure it's not a riotous clusterfuck and that there's clear goals and whatnot are obviously SOROS SHILLS

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

no see it's not tyrannical when it's them in charge

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Something something SA something post colonialism European power

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Thing B is worse than Thing A so you can't cast criticisms at it.

This is why seizing the funds of the rich can't be railed against, because it's far less bad than giving them the guillotine

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:sherman:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

but don't we need that for tesla batteries

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

how the gently caress are white people this god drat fragile

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

[img-terminator_nuke.gif]

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

where's the new weathermen

i can't be one b/c im fat and depressed tho

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That's the perfect profile for blowing yourself up.

Dreddout posted:

The wider you are the more surface area you have the more bombs you're able to strap to your person

Who knew revolution would be brought about by goons?

:hmmyes: this is some sound logic i don't actually want to die though, i've thankfully managed to mostly beat that part of badbrains

lol "it's good our democratic apparatus is underfunded and a terrible pita for 'those people' to use"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Pirate Radar posted:

according to the documentary Metal Gear Solid 2 it’s fine to be an obese explosives expert, you just roller-skate everywhere instead of walking

you also need to drink wine, laugh, and grow fat