Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/cosmos/H/Hypernova

my posts are so cancerous they are like a Gamma Ray Burst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Actually I've got a better one, much like how Trump won the general because of voter suppression, Hillary won the primary because of voter suppression.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

that's a hot take.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

how about this:

hillary lost because of the voter suppression that her husband put in place that she championed in the first place when she called black people superpredators

nah the take was more about how undemocratic the primary system is.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

that is one molten hot take.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

VirtualStranger posted:

Oh yeah, that's some good poo poo right there :discourse:

drat, that's a spicy take.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
EXCLUSIVE: Weiner’s “Underage” Sexting Girl Lied to Damage Clinton

Article isn't actually as bad as the sensational headline

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

since he deleted it

People that delete their tweets are shameful. Though I appreciate the spiciness of this take.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I love all the takes trying to slut shame Arianna Grande for provoking the attack.

Post them plz

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

A thermo-nuclear take.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Extremely woke take Senator.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Modest Mao posted:

better yet why not let some saudis in and train them to fly and not shoot down the planes they hijacked

Also make sure that during the 3-days of national no-fly zone, allow saudi arabian prince's to fly across the country to leave, even though no one knew the hijackers were Saudi's yet.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Modest Mao posted:

is being guillotined covered by obamacare y/n

not Obamacare no, but any single payer system will certainly acknowledge capitalism as a pre-existing condition and will ensure that proper treatment is administered.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Gringostar posted:

replace jews with black people and this is literally america.txt

Replace Jew with literally anyone is this is identitypolitics.txt

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Chokes McGee posted:

Not a cop, am dumb. From what I've been hearing lots of people are being shot by police but its only newsworthy if its a black person and a white cop. There was a guy who got stopped in a gas station lot, surrendered and another cop showed up and within 8 seconds of arriving shot him. But he was white so national outrage. Also there was a story of a cop ordering a guy out of his hotel room, had him lay on the floor and promptly shot him anyways, but while the victim was black the cop was hispanic so it didn't seem national newsworthy.

Still my first reaction to a video of a cop stopping someone for running plates and stopping people isn't to go 'RACISM' or 'WANT TO MURDER PEOPLE' but 'city wants cops to harass and ticket people' and i'm the rear end in a top hat.

this is the most milquetoast take I've ever seen. do some research on these stories and post them in the bad cops thread.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I mean I dont' really see what the controversy is. A wage slave is way cheaper then a chattel slave. Whereas a state subsidized prison slave is even cheaper, just ask Hillary.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

slavery actually becomes way more profitable as individual labor productivity increases, because the base costs of reproduction for an individual person are relatively the same for anybody - but if they're also your slave then you get to keep all profit from their labor value. In market conditions, capitalists have to compete for rare or high value labor with high wages & salaries, which eats into their profits way more than if they could just pay subsistence costs for a slave.

For sure. But for unskilled labor, where there is an over-abundance of workers, paying a pittance is much cheaper then investing in a slave.

That said as demonstrated by the continued co-existence of slavery and sweat shops ITYOOL 2017 there are obviously cases where various types of slavery have advantages.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

get that OUT of my face posted:

brianna wu truly believes this and is running for congress based on that platform

Nice! take

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

:monocle:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

MizPiz posted:

I'm pretty sure she's just loving around.

She could have also pulled an Alex Jones and lost herself in that persona, actually becoming that insane.

Poe's law strikes again.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Plutonis posted:

Can you tell me how you found this tweet with no likes, rts and only one response

Probably doing a twitter search for "white male" and "nazi"

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

lollontee posted:

Courtesy of the DnD I/P thread, which I love so very deerly

I just burned my eyes on that take.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

qkkl posted:

Every Jew who moves to Israel knows very well the suffering Palestinians had to go through in order for that to happen. And they accept it, just like meat eaters accept that animals had to die to provide the meat.

I feel like this has to be some kind of Tolberone Triangle level of parody or something.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Related video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfjsq587alY

Owns so loving hard.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

get that OUT of my face posted:

i don't condone doxxing but that doesn't mean we should have sympathy for landlords, who are the worst group of people in the world

I'd like to clarify that my disgust is targeted at residential, inherited landslumlords, basically the landed gentry of New York. The management/investment companies that own all the majority commercial/office space buildings I don't really have a problem with (yet).

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

this is the hottest take itt.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
close thread. replace op with a forensically sound archive of that take.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

:thunk:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

That tweet is too perfect. drat you poe's law, I don't know what to do.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Rural vs City divide is a pretty important topic that the electoral college attempts to address, though obviously it's flawed.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

KomradeX posted:

What exactly is the oppression the city feeling folk can inflict on the rural people again, cause, I'm not seeing what the issue is

Boy I don't know. Sounds like something that just sprung into existence in 2016, probably not even worth considering. Not like there have been books written about the concept ever since the first cities were founded.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Every tweet that guy makes should be accompanied by galaxy brain

GalaxyBrain would be a pretty good twitter handle imo.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

:wow:

especially funny because 1) Lincoln did try to use every other means to preserve the union, 2) the South shot first, and 3) he still has that little blue diamond

What's the diamond?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Yea let's make sure he finishes genociding the Indians. :waycool:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

"To make things more confusing for people on Twitter, Assange hasn’t been verified. Getting verified doesn’t mean much in the grand scheme of things, but Assange apparently believes it does and has added a blue diamond near his name. His diamond, which is fairly pathetic, is similar to the blue checkmarks that verified Twitter users have. "

Oh geez, it's worse then I thought :eng99:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Zeris posted:

Ban whisky; ban 15 year olds. Do it for the weiner.

But do NOT ban 15 year old whiskey.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Badger of Basra posted:

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/915028147443089413

the mentions to this are hot, including one person who says cops killing people in Europe isn't a problem because their cops aren't racist

lol pixelated boat showing how shelter he is.

"people are using their freedom wrong!!" :mad:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

MizPiz posted:

White people also stole the ZOG conspiracy theory from muslims

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

NickRoweFillea posted:

the hell is the zog conspiracy

whatever you do don't google it, normally this would be sarcasm, but I'm sincere right now. Wikipedia is good enough i suspect.