Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I'm fine with anything as long as we cut Zack Snyder's hands off and tongue out so he can never direct another movie about heroes destroying property and screaming about how they don't owe anyone anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

gnarlyhotep posted:

Let me preface this by saying I hate comics and everyone involved with them.

Yes, Hellsau, I agree with you.

Gnarly hates comics so much he keeps posting in a thread about them just to say he hates them

On Morrison:

The man himself is a huge twat but honestly all comic authors and indeed creators in general tend to be cunts so I figure it's just good to have somebody at DC who can write a story where nobodies children get raped and eaten

• Locked thread