Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

i fail to see why the joker has never "accidentally fallen down and broke his neck" at arkham asylum. the man has killed literally thousands of people, no judge in the world would ever prosecute and the Gothem police would not bother investigating in the first place

Because Batman would find out who did it and bring them to "justice." Because he's a severely broken person who clings to an arbitrary "code" of non-killing because dressing like a bat and devoting your whole life to bearing up bad guys because you miss mommy and daddy is fine, but killing would be just a little TOO insane you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Stranger Danger Ranger posted:

so superman is a full on right wing conservative dickbag right? i mean they always try to make him nice but he was raised on a farm in kansas, so like seriously. dude must have hated gay people so much

There's literally a Superman story where aliens come from a conquered planet to some small lovely blue collar town and he tells them they can't stay because they are taking their jobs.They even point out he did the same thing and he excuses it with "yeah but I was a baby"

Oh and this wasn't like some 60s or 70s story, this was 2010 the story was printed.

• Locked thread