Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Since there's so much negativity about the recent DC lineup, I'mma play devil's advocate and recall one nice recentish thing that's probably already been retcon'd out of existence: Speedy is in AA, and his sponsor is Killer Croc. Touching pep talks are delivered by a green skinned monster casually eating sewer rats.

Too bad it was part of Red Hood & the Outlaws, quite possibly the most retarded series put to print. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Bobcats posted:

Dark Banana Splits reboot

You're the reason this exists.

Somehow still more dignified than Jared Leto in the Academy Award winning motion picture Suicide Squad.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

I can't believe that Zach Snyder killed his daughter and made it look like a suicide to get out of making the Justice League movie.

• Locked thread