Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
More than a decade since this was originally uploaded to youtube (March 13, 2007)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM

Now that the dust has settled, can it be safely claimed that C-Wizzy was in the right wrt the PSTriple's superiority?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Yes

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
its been

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One week since you looked at me. Cocked your head to the side and said I'm angry.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Wormskull posted:

One week since you looked at me. Cocked your head to the side and said I'm angry.

thank you

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
this is how we tripple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpj0v0U4R0o

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's been a while.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Wormskull posted:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Historical Wizards
Jul 3, 2016

Wormskull posted:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

get you game on, go play

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

More than a decade since this was originally uploaded to youtube (March 13, 2007)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM

Now that the dust has settled, can it be safely claimed that C-Wizzy was in the right wrt the PSTriple's superiority?

Chad Daddy

Big Papi

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There gonna be...there gonna be a WarioWare. Where you gotta stick that thing up ya rear end?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
uh

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

There gonna be...there gonna be a WarioWare. Where you gotta stick that thing up ya rear end?

Chad Daddy predicted 1-2 Switch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

shiet niggas we ain't doin' geometry, we trying to play some games

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Gears of War more like Tears of War

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i trust nintendo to make it fun

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

trying to jack off posted:

i trust nintendo to make it fun

man you gotta change your av back

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

im extremely poor :eng99:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy posted:

Gears of War more like Tears of War

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

can't in training fix his av? you could also appeal to g0m but he might give you something weird

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

can't in training fix his av? you could also appeal to g0m but he might give you something weird

Hmm yeah ... just checked his Post Count and you'd probably end up with a spork or a photograph of a meme as an avatar if you can stop him from posting about Tony Bumbo on weird twitter long enough to bother. Be careful.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hmm yeah ... just checked his Post Count and you'd probably end up with a spork or a photograph of a meme as an avatar if you can stop him from posting about Tony Bumbo on weird twitter long enough to bother. Be careful.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No trolls in impzone please

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

gimmeh magic cake! haha

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
It's been.... Eye of the spider it's poison in one bite, oh look out I'm an excellent fighter. Zombies creepers other mobs of the night, spiders give you some string and the eye... Of the spider.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

It's been.... Eye of the spider it's poison in one bite, oh look out I'm an excellent fighter. Zombies creepers other mobs of the night, spiders give you some string and the eye... Of the spider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

• Locked thread