Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Xealot posted:

These are my biggest complaints. Francesca is clearly this fantasy fulfillment character who's beautiful and funny and empathic. But also she's never once noticed her fiancé is a negligent moron until our shoegazing hero forces the issue. It's nonsense.

If they gave us any reason to see why she's with her fiancé, there might have been some realistic conflict. But nope.

Honestly I think Pino being her first boyfriend was enough to explain why they're still together. They started dating when she was really young and didn't know any better, and after 10 years together you can get very comfortable even if the situation is far from ideal. What I didn't find excusable was how absolutely perfect Francesca was made to be. She had zero bad or even mildly annoying qualities, and that made her entire affair with Aziz very hard to buy.

Having said that I still greatly enjoyed the season due to Aziz and his big buddy being funny as gently caress, and the awesome soundtrack and cinematography to boot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread