Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
My main takeaway from this season is stay away from having friends like Arnold, that dude is the worst. I think Dev's main shortcoming in finding happiness is that he just surrounds himself with people he has fun times with but is a bad judge of actual character despite being a generally good person himself. Francesca, Jeff, and Arnold all make him feel a certain way when he's hanging out with them but they are not good for him in any way. He gets really attached to these fleeting euphoric feelings of being around fun, funny people but underneath it they are either deeply flawed and selfish or outright lovely people. Denise might be the sole exception.

That said I really enjoyed the season but the Francesca and Jeff storylines dragged it down a bit. I Love New York and Thanksgiving were definitely standouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread