Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
I loved the season. I watched it all weekend with my wife. We were hooked, and smiling all the way through.

But towards the end: We started getting a very Woody Allen, manic-pixie-dreamgirl vibe that we thought was beneath the show. When Francesca suddenly wanted to buy everything in sight in the pharmacy, we both had to :raise: the whole thing. Ultimately the whole build up of their relationship felt both realistic, and obviously idealized--sorry Aziz, but that girl was way too perfect and drop-dead gorgeous to be believable for you. It's like Favreau and ScarJo in 'Chef' all over again.

Aside from that, I felt it was one of the strongest seasons of TV I can remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread