Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

a hole-y ghost posted:

e:
what the gently caress

I refuse to believe a human being typed this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ChickenHeart posted:

I refuse to believe a human being typed this.
This is how the Bitcoin forums users responded (the first 2 replies)

LiteCoinGuy posted:

i didnt read everything but a big part of your story. i guess you will never forget that story or that girl :D

the internet is a crazy place. it connects everyone on earth
(except the remaining 4 billions ;) )

do you still own some Bitcoins? hopefully your job in Munich is a good one - expensive city... :)

Ledge posted:

What an amazing story! It sounds so crazy that I'm not even sure that it's all true, but a fun read nonetheless! But Jesus dude, that was a suicide mission going to a deserted Brazilian town when you don't really know anyone there. What were you even thinking?

A bit weird that the brother thought it was a good idea to have you sleep together with his younger sister when they were so concerned about her virginity. Sounds like no one in that family was right in the head. Did you take any pictures by the way? Would be fun to see how it looked (pictures of the house and town, not of the sisters...).

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

i can't stop :stonk:

my face is going to freeze like this

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Oh yeah, and right after those, one of the forum moderators said pics or it didn't happen...guess those guys want to see the proof of a real shaved sex!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
What's weird is that him having bitcoins didn't really help at all and he'd have been much better with different resources at his disposal, if this even happened (it did not).

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

What's weird is that him having bitcoins didn't really help at all and he'd have been much better with different resources at his disposal, if this even happened (it did not).
I don't know. I'm slightly inclined to think that it may have happened but in a different way, e.g, no one was walking around naked, the sister was not actually in the same bed as him but in a different bed across the room, she was actually freaked out by what he was doing, instead of the parents calmly sitting him down at the dinner table and then spreading open their daughter's vagina on the table (what the gently caress), he was chased off in the night, etc. etc.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Humanity was a mistake.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah the majority of that story is the buildup and climax of the author being a creepy pedophile, and then just when you think he's getting his dues suddenly he's saved by bitcoin. I feel its true story based on how proud the author was with his whole experience.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a bone to pick posted:

Yeah the majority of that story is the buildup and climax of the author being a creepy pedophile, and then just when you think he's getting his dues suddenly he's saved by bitcoin. I feel its true story based on how proud the author was with his whole experience.

I assume something similar happened but probably way more lame. Like they were probably skeeved by him right away and he had to leave but he did have his stuff and told his parents he was robbed so he wouldn't have to admit why he rebooked his flight to take him home early.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

I assume something similar happened but probably way more lame. Like they were probably skeeved by him right away and he had to leave but he did have his stuff and told his parents he was robbed so he wouldn't have to admit why he rebooked his flight to take him home early.
This is also a strong possibility.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Remember when the worst of 'depraved Internet writing' meant Power Rangers torture fanfic? The innocence of youth.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Celebrian *sigh*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Remember when the worst of 'depraved Internet writing' meant Power Rangers torture fanfic? The innocence of youth.
No.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

a hole-y ghost posted:

After 10 min of googling various permutations of brazil bitcoin ejaculate walk, etc, I have found it.

e:
what the gently caress

What the hecking christ. What the poo poo loving jesus. What in the god drat retard pissballs. Holy cannoli

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Carmant posted:

What the hecking christ. What the poo poo loving jesus. What in the god drat retard pissballs. Holy Cannoli
Carmant, did you write that?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

a hole-y ghost posted:

Carmant, did you write that?

No, and I also didnt read it

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

my immortal imouto

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Mega64 posted:

I'm glad and/or horrified that guy felt the need to share that story.

:same:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Great thread everyone, real rollercoaster

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

a hole-y ghost posted:

After 10 min of googling various permutations of brazil bitcoin ejaculate walk, etc, I have found it.

e:
what the gently caress

I just read this and it's beautiful. Especially considering he spent over a million dollars in todays bitcoin value to go to Brazil and masturbate on himself (and a sleeping girl) :lol:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Wow. A lot to ponder. I will be sure to put as much effort in replying to this as you did with the thread.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
From what I read you can keep your whatevercoins on your computer secure. But people are storing them in online banks run by random people for the 2 percent interest or how ever how high they offer. And yet every few months they are hacked and all the coins are stolen yet people keep using these exchanges or banks.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

A feel-good story to cleanse our rape-stained pallets:

The entire Reddit community repeatedly voted to get this car into the All-Star race, bumping out Danica Patrick of all people. I don't care how much money people lost in this dumb poo poo, it's worth it for that moment. :dukedoge:

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

http://bitcoinity.org/markets

bitcoin is headed to $2000+

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Harveygod posted:

A feel-good story to cleanse our rape-stained pallets:

The entire Reddit community repeatedly voted to get this car into the All-Star race, bumping out Danica Patrick of all people. I don't care how much money people lost in this dumb poo poo, it's worth it for that moment. :dukedoge:

the best part was all the idiots interviewing Josh Wise and none of them knowing what the gently caress a doge or dogecoin was

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

First Slenderman then Dogecoin, is every stupid internet joke destined to bring misery to the world?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

First Slenderman then Dogecoin, is every stupid internet joke destined to bring misery to the world?

yee

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Just you wait, some rear end in a top hat in a Dino mask and will commit mass murder and say that before shooting his head off.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

a hole-y ghost posted:

what the gently caress

jesus loving christ. The internet is a mistake

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

quote:

Ghosts are talked about in the Bible. So are demons. And witches. And witches calling up ghosts. My mother is a preacher and she believes in ghosts.

She's had a few run ins with them too. When my parents were first married they lived in Scottsdale AZ. They had a ghost there. It seemed pretty harmless. It would just move things around every now and then. But it would also do helpful things like find keys, pull out chairs for you, close the cupboard doors when you left them open. My parents are pretty drat practical so they just shrugged it off and went on with their lives not in the least concerned they lived with a ghost.

Then one day it was really hot out on a weekend. My parents couldn't afford A/C so it was extremely hot inside. My mother laid down to nap the hottest part of the day away. My father finished whatever he was working on and joined her. Now at this point you need to know that my mother is pretty short. She was only 5 foot 1 at the time. My father is much taller, but thye both have thick dark wavy hair. They both slipped under the sheet to stay cool but my mom, for some reason, was much higher up on the bed. They both sleep on their bellies too. Now my father had just started dozing off when a pillow hits him in the back of the head. He wakes to find out it was the pillow he had been sleeping on. He looks at my mom to see why she smacked him. She is sleeping. He figured it was the ghost playing around. They said he would get grumpy if they didn't play with him. So my father takes a deep breath to tell the ghost to stop playing when the pillow gets heavier. Then it shoves his face into the bed.

Now at the time my father worked putting up telephone poles. He is not a weak man and he was in his prime at this point. But as much as he fought he could not get that pillow off his face. It held him down until he could barely breathe. Now he is thrashing around on the bed and my mother, sleeping right next to him, does not wake. She is still sleeping calmly. My father in a last ditch effort managed to get his hand up to his face to pull the pillow out of his mouth enough to get air to scream "LYNN!"

As soon as he screamed my mom's name the pillow fell away. Then the door shut as my mom jerked away asking what was wrong. She got the story from dad and they both wondered what had pissed off their ghost like that. But that was just the start.

After that it started tormenting my older brother, who was still a baby. It would scare him, move him, leave bruises and put dangerous things in the crib with him. My mother was laying on the couch one day, right after laying him down for his nap. She left the door open because of all the problems they had been having and she wanted to keep an eye on him. She told me she blinked and when her eyes opened the door was shut. She could still her the echo of the slam. And my brother was howling and screaching. She had to kick the door in to get it to open. The handle wouldn't turn. When she got in there my brother was sitting, naked, in the middle of the floor screaming and red all over.

My parents had enough and called in a local preacher. They put a Bible in the baby's room. So long as the Bible was in there he was fine. If the Bible got moved, and sometimes it did, he would start screaming again. After they found out my mom was pregnant they moved. They thought their troubles were over too since they never saw the ghost again. Unfortunately, they never told us kids. And we never told them what we saw either. We figured they wouldn't beleive us.

Well like a lot of the other people in here I hate talking about this. It always takes me a while to get it out. I'll just start typing and go till I have to take a break.

To start there are 4 of us. I have two older brothers and an older sister. The people are R(oldest brother) C(older sister) M(second older brother) then me(I'm the youngest)

When we were younger there was the girl's room and the boy's room. Though we would often sleep together in one room one weekends. It was like a sleepover with your siblings. We would stay up all night playing games or talking. And sine our rooms were at the opposite side of the house from our parents we could sneak back and forth easily. One night we're sleeping in the boy's room. I wake up and have to pee. So does C. At the same time. We go to the bathroom. R wakes up and is thirsty so he goes to the kitchen for a glass of water. M wakes up. There is no one in the room now except him. He rolls over and the closet door is standing open. But in order to fit us all in there with our sleeping bags we had to close that door since it openend into the room. M is suddenly terrified.

A black shape appears in the closet. It develops a head, then it gets a glowing green outline. It slinks it's reptilian head out the door and it's eyes turn red. It smiles. At the same time all 3 of us other kidshead back to the room and reach the door at the same time. We are very confused how this happened and stand there dumb founded for a bit. I am even more confused as to why the bedroom door is shut. Then M starts screaming. He open the door and he is sitting there with his arm out to the closet, his face is white and covered in sweat. He sees us and starts crying. We calm him down and get him to stop screaming. Then he tells us what happened and R investigates the closet, with the lights on obviously. It is empty. Like seriously, nothing in it. Of course it should have clothes and toys and such right? Nope. It is all gone. Poof. We decide to tell our parents about it in the morning and we all move to the girl's room. As I start to fall alseep I realize, even with all the screaming my parents never woke up. The next day we wake up and M is not with us. We check his room and he is sleeping where he had been the night before. All the things that were supposed to be in the closet are there again. we shrug it off and decide not to say anything to our parents since we have no proof.

Another weekend, we are playing hide and go seek in the dark. We did this fairly often and it was a lot of fun. It was more about being quiet then being fast. So I am sitting on the counter in the kitchen. I have my legs pulled up to my chest hiding in the shadows. I was extremely good at this game even though I was the youngest because I have the best night vision. R is it and he comes slowly shuffling towards me. I cover my mouth with my hand so he can't hear me breathing. He is fairly close now, about 4 feet away, holding his hands out to find te counter. All of a sudden a get a serious chill. Goose bumps cover me. I see a figure stand up behind R. I am thinking that dad some how managed to come out when we weren't out there and was waiting for us to sneak out of bed. Now he is going to be mad and spank us. I decide to stay hidden though hoping neither dad nor R would find me. Then the black figure steps forward and I can see it is not dad. It is not broad enough through the chest or shoulders to be him. Hell there is no way dad could have stood up that way any he. It seemed to flow up then unfurl until it was standing straight. I am about to say something when it looks at me.

I am hiding in the dark and it looks right at me. And smiles. Then it looks down at R who is just standing there now. Like he could sense something but wasn't sure what. Then the figure reaches out and shoves him. R hits the ground and I jump off the counter. I don't know what I was thinking but no one beats up my brother. I run at it, and R tags my foot. "You're it." He had no clue that he had been shoved down. He thought he had tripped. Even though there was nothing to trip on. we argue for a bit then I see the shape move off to the side. Moving now like a human and heading down the hall. I run and get dad, his bedroom door was only a few feet away at this point. I tell him that there is some one in the house. He grabs the gun, steps out, tosses R into the room with mom and I and investigates. He come sback and says the back door is open and C and M ae hiding under the bed and won't come out. Mom goes to coax M out. C and M both say they didn't recognize dad so they stayed hidden. They also say they couldn't hear him when he called out to them. The house is now empty and the door wasn't pried open, nothing was broken. So we don't call the cops. The next morning I could swear that I had seen a rip in R's shirt but didn't ask because I didn't want to know.

Time goes by and us kids get just a bit older. At this point we range from 7(me) to 11(R). M is mad at us for making fun of him about what he saw in the closet. We tell him we never did. He insists that we did. We blow him off and forget the whole affair. At least R and M do. I keep thinking about it in the back of my head. Especially when at 8 years old he develops an invisible friend. Now some people might say I'm paranoid, I say those people are out to get me. Why else would they be trying to get people to think I'M paraniod hmmmmm? So I keep an eye on M. Being the closest sibling in age (13 months apart) we play together all the time. He gets pretty odd. I'm not sure how to describe it but he didn't seem himself. My sister and I talk about it one day and C says it is pretty lame of him to have an invisile friend. She says he is too old. If anyone in the family should have one it should be me. Shortly after that she leaves and I am left alone in our room. It's the middle of the day, the sun is shining. Out of nowhere I say, "I think I will have an invisible friend too". I'm not really sure if I said it outloud or not, but I thought I did. I was also confused as to why I would say that. I had never cared before. And all of a sudden it felt like some one was playing with me. I have no way else to describe it, but I didn't feel like I was alone any more. So, "we" played.

I never mentioned having one. It seemed silly to me then. but I knew when I was plaing alone I wasn't really alone. M stated one day shortly after that that he didn't have an imaginary friend any more. I kinda laughed to myself since I now had one. This continued for a bit long, a few months or so. Summer faded to fall. It was cold outside so I made a nest for my friend in the closet. Then I immediately wondered why I had done that. I "knew" that an imaginary friend doesn't need a place to sleep. Again this all seemed silly to me, but it continued.

Then the circus came to town. I've never been able to go to a circus since then. I don't know if I would go even if I could now. We didn't have a lot of money then. Hell it was hard for my parents to pay the bills. There was no way we could afford to go to the circus. But a friend's mom won tickets for 6. How lucky is that?! So I am stoked when he comes over and says that his mom is going to take us all to the circus. Hurray! But there are only 4 tickets for us. I tell my invisible friend that he can not go. He gets mad. I tell him there are only 4 tickets. He says M should stay home then, no one likes him any way. I tell him that isn't fair. He says I should stay home then so he can go. I tell him that is silly. He is only an imaginary friend after all. Why would I take him to the circus. He gets very very angry.

All along it never crossed my mind that an imaginary friend wouldn't need a ticket. You see, this friend had started taking up space. Things would be pushed aside so he could sit. He would bump against me as he walked in and out of his nest in the closet. So being a tiny car with 5 kids and an adult in it I knew he wouldn't fit. It was only logical. So the day arrives, he is seething in the closet. I tell him to stuff it and walk out the door. I was at the point where I would talk to him outloud if no one was around. We used to just talk in our heads.

We all pile in the car and I see that I am right. There was no way he could have fit in the car with us. We get to the circus, hand in our tickets, and go running to find our seats. I sit down and am happy and giggly, like a school girl you might even say. I'm drumming my heels on the concrete and just waiting for the lights to come on. I can hear the performers behind the curtain and they are getting louder. I can see people around us, they are clapping and having a good time. I look back towards the main ring and see that the lights are still off. I can't see anything. I keep looking around at all the people. They are pointing at the dark ring and laughing and having fun. I stand up to see what they are pointing at. I see nothing but dark. It's just all dark. My sister pulls me down and chews me out for standing in my seat and blocking the view of people behind me. I start crying. I tell her I can't see the circus.

My much taller brother R offers to change seats so I can see. He assumes it is because I can't see over the guy in front of me. I move. I look at the stage. Darkness. I can't see anything. R even lets me sit on his lap. Then he scolds me for crying because he can see it just fine. I choke back my tears and just sit there. My sister isn't sure what is wrong but she holds me as I cry. At this point our friend's mom has noticed I am miserable. She checks my tempature and tells me I'm not feverish, then she lets me lay my head on her lap and cry for the rest of the show. I never saw a thing. I could see the clowns that walked up and down and sold stuff. but I simply could not see anything that happened on the circus floor.

A passing clown stopped to ask if I was ok. I told him I was fine. Then, to cheer me up I got a balloon. There is some debate on this. I remember her buying me this balloon because I missed the show. What I was told was that I threw a screaming fit until she finally bought me a balloon. I don't remember actually getting the balloon. I remember waking up in the car on the way home with the balloon.

I sure as hell remember getting in trouble once I got home though. She told my parents what I had done. My sibilings told my parents what I had done. I told them that the balloon was given to me to cheer me up. I got spanked for being bad, then another one for lying. Then I was sent to my room with no dinner. "If you want that balloon so bad that is all you will have for the rest of the day."

I grumped off to bed, incredibly confused. I untied the balloon from my wrist, put on my nightgown, and crawled into bed to sob. But as soon as I hit the pillow I was out.

Sometime, late late in the night I woke up. I looked for what woke me and saw nothing. My sister was sleeping in bed next to me. The moon was shining softly in through the blinds. I heard a sound near the door. It was the door slowly clicking shut. My sister always insisted on sleeping with the door cracked open. Now I watched as the doorknob turned and with a soft click lastched itself. For some reason this did not bother me. Then my balloon bobbed. Like some one had tugged it. Again, I did not really care. I sat up in bed and waited. I felt my "friend" nearby so why would I be scared? Then the balloon bobbed forward, as if some one had lightly hit it from behind. I should not here that this was a mylar balloon.

The balloon bobbed forward again, moving slowly towards me. I smiled, thinking we were going to play with the balloon. Oh how wrong I was. The balloon slowly spun around. As it was halfway around I could see that there was something on the balloon. Like I said before my night vision is excellent. It was a nose. A long nose. As the balloon continued to slowly turn the face came out farther. I could see the outline of lips and eyebrows. There weer no eyes though and this confused me. I wasn't scared, yet, but I was keeping that as an option for later. the balloon finished it's ratation until this incomplete face was now looking right at me. It was also several feet away from the door where it started that night. I knew this face shape in the balloon. It was what I had been playing with for almost a year now.

Then slowly the face pushed out even more. I could see now that it was a mask of some sort. It kinda resembled a generic African mask. As soon as this thought popped into my head dried grasses started growing out the side of the mask. Then the hate. It poured off of this thing. it poured out of it as fast as the grass grew out the sides of the mask. I lurched back in my bed until I hit my sister who was still sleeping beside me. She didn't move. I had a moment to think that she might be dead before the balloon lunged at me. It moved at first like an unsupported balloon will. Then I saw a shimmery black shape form underneath it. It had a body now and it used that to lunge at me again. I was knocked back against C. fighting and screaming and kicking to get it off of me. I just kept screaming "No." as loud and as fast as I could. I knew I could deny it out of existance for some reason. Then the mask came down at my face. I was yanked down on the bed. I knew it was trying to pull me off the bed to take me away and I screamed harder. Something hit my face and everything went black.

I woke up again screaming, then threw up. My siter was stting over me crying, holding my arms and shaking me. She seemed to be screaming too. My parents were just inside the door coming in. I quickly looked at the spot behind the door where the balloon had been but it wasn't there. This sent me into a panic and I screamed again. My fahter snatched me up out of bed and held me to his chest petting my hair back form my face. I coughed, and a bit of vomit and blood came up. My mom was asking what happened while my father checked me over. My sister said something I couldn't understand and they took me to that bathroom to get me cleaned up. My sister came in too and rinsed off something she had in her hand. It was a shiny piece of mylar.

She had woken up when I started thrashing around. She told me to stop and I did. She said she didn't like the way I stopped moving completely so she rolled over to check on me. She realized I was choking and started screaming for our parents as she dug around in my mouth and throat. (Thank you Phys.Ed!) She pulled the piece out of my throat and I immediately started screaming "No" at her. She had to hold me down until my parents made it in. They are both fairly light sleepers. My mom checked my throat and it was sliced up, but not bad, from the mylar. So once I was calmed back down and told them I would be ok they followed my sister and I back to our room. As my father pulled the blanket back for me to climb in he saw the ribbon of the balloon. He held it up.

"This is why you kids are never allowed to sleep with balloons in your rooms. Next time leave it in the front room like you are told to." Very confused I climb into bed. I can distinctly remember him, even now as I write this, tell me to take the balloon with me. He was right though, always before he insisted the we leave ballons out of our rooms while sleeping. Just to be safe. I take the ribbon and look at it. It has a weight on the bottom so it won't move around. but it still managed to make it nearly 8 feet from the corner of my room to my bed.

Then I look at the corner. I realize that where the balloon had been was directly on the other side of the wall from the nest. I get up to throw the ribbon away. My parents have already left. As I move the blanket I feel something else. I look down and there is a tuft of dried grass. I start to shake. I get pissed pretty easy and I am livid now. I stomp over to the closet and yank the door open. I look back to the nest and yank it apart. "You are not my friend and I don't want to play any more!" My sister gives me a slightly bewildered look but ends up just holding me as I cry myself to sleep.

True to what I had said, from that day on he was never my friend again. That didn't stop him from "playing" though.

The next few years more than a few strange things happened. Nothing to that extreme though. I was almost killed a few more times, but nothing that could really be blamed on him. Hell, I had more than a few close calls even before my imaginary friend. I'm a klutz, and poo poo happens. poo poo just happens a lot to me. So for me none of the things that happened was too terribly out of the ordinary. Dogs attack. Brakes fail. Boards break under your feet. Life goes on. You learn to deal. I learned to deal by fighting back every time I was attacked. Dog charges me, again, run at it screaming. Corn plant suddenly whips around and slaps me, break the stalk so it falls down. That type of thing, ya know? But most importantly always always always leave notes saying where you are going. Always. That way when you get knocked unconcious or get your leg stuck in the broken slats of some barn some one knows where you are. I did this without fail. It saved me a few times.

Then a few months before my 13th birthday, when I would finally become a teenager, my dad tells us we are moving. For the first time we are moving out of state. I saw a tearful farewell to all my friends. On the ride out of town in the car with my mom I think, this is it. We are leaving that house and I am going to be free. Because everyone knows, ghosts stay in houses right? And I still thought that was what was going to happen. I was such a cute dumb kid. My fish died, while I held the bowl in my lap. Just turned belly up. The dog got horribly sick and for a while we were afraid we would have to put him down. So he rode in the U-haul with my brother and father in case that was needed. (We're talking seriously sick here folks, the poor thing was puking and sneezing up blood.) The next stop he was better. And so Sandy made it to the new house with us. After a huge gently caress up we finally get inside the house. There is no electricity. It is of course a Saturday and we also don't have the number for the powere company handy. We haul out sleeping bags and crash. This continues for a few weeks as everyone involved is incredibly stupid. In the end we have to have our brand new home re-inspected before we can have any utilities at all. This is late December by the way. It got pretty cold. One day while unloading the Uhaul some AF jets go flying over heard. I think this is pretty cool so my brother and I stand on the ramp and jump up and down waving at them. Then more come across the sky. But they are flying too low and they smack into the tops of the trees. One top breaks off and comes crashing down at us. We both managed to get out of the way but it was a pretty close thing. I had a splinter about the length of my pinky in my cheek. Not a good start.

I spent my birthday night shivering in my room trying to warm back up after my spnge bath. I was miserable and feeling lonely. My parents had forgotten my birthday in the rush of everything until right at the end. Oh yeah, Bexx, happy birthday. My parents and I never did have the best relationship so I wasn't too terribly surprised. But I was still very hurt. I curled up in my towel with my blanket and flashlight near my little fold out chair bed thingy and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and the flashlight was off. I was tucked in on my bed, wearing a nightgown, and the closet door was open. There had been a pile of boxes in front of the door the night before so I wondered at who had been in my room that it had not woken me up. My paranoia extends to me sleeping you understand and I will jerk awake with the least provocation. I asked at the breakfast table and everyone said they hadn't done it. Odd.

Later my father tells me I didn't need to stay up all night unpacking. We aren't in that much of a rush. This is when I find out I have started sleep walking. Over the next couple of years I sleep walk a lot. I wake up in culverts. I wake up in wrong neighborhoods. I wake up fairly often in the woods near our house. Every time I am fully dressed, with my keys, and no shoes or coat despite the weather. We tried locking doors, including locking my bedroom door. I would go out through the window then. I never end up really hurt, and there doesn't seem to be all that much to do to stop it so whatever. I make friends and like a lot of teenage girls I have sleep overs. Since my parents aren't complete wackos I have a lot of sleepovers.

This whole time though I have been having a recurring dream. I'm asleep in my bed when I wake up. Though I wake up in the dream I still understand that I am sleeping. I sit up in bed and look to the closet. The door goes away. It doesn't open, it doesn't fade, it just stops being there. Through the doorway that I know does not lead to my closet any longer I can see dark shapes flickering. Like if fire were black. It comes closer and I can see that there is something inside it. It is a creature, I can't describe more than humaniod-draconian-reptilian-evil. It laughs at me as it steps out of the ring/pool of flame. I remember the laugh. It is him again. The eyes are the same. He beckons me forward.

I turn to him and tell him where he can shove it. (Like I said, the best strategy is offensive. And I have gotten good at being offensive.) It tells me what fun can be had if I will simply cooperate/submit. I continue to hurl insults at it. Then it turns and beckons to the black flames. I can see that it comes closer. As it does so it resolves int omore life like flames, reds and oranges and yellows. Somehow I know that this flame is worse, this will do real damage to me.

He laughs again and makes a flickering movement with his hand. Suddenly there appears a figure in the flames. It is some one I know. Usually some one I love. My dead grandmother, my sister, my mom, even once my dog but I laughed at that since it was so weird. It tells me they will be tormented until I concede. I wants me to give in. That's all. The entire time it talks the figure in the flames change. So I see the tormented faces of all the people I love. I refuse, non stop. It hurts me heart and sometimes it would scare me but I keep refusing. And I keep having the dream. Every morning when I wake up the closet door would be open again. I got to the point where I just stopped shutting it.

Then one night, while sleep walking I am attacked. Like seriously beaten to hell. The beat me over the head with a rock and leave me for dead. I gain conciousness and stumble home as the sun comes up. I take a shower, get cleaned up and style my hair to hide the head wound. I go to school like every other day. I decide there is no way we are going to catch the people who did it so I am not going to worry any one with telling them. I'm not really that hurt after all. I had heard them talking and they thought I was dead because of the dirt and blood smeared all over my face and how they were glad they had tickets out of town that same day. I didn't care.

That night though in my dreams he told me that he would contnue to send people like that until I submitted. I told him to go gently caress himself and woke myself up. the sleep walking didn't stop, but I was never attacked again.

Now being a teenager with parents who don't give a poo poo, dreams that you have to wake yourself up from, sleepwalking that leavees you moer tired than you were when you went to sleep and all the crap and drama of being a teenager was not easy. I started to get suicidal. There simply didn't seem any reason to go on. I was just so tired. During this time I was also taking French, this does have a point so dont' skip this. In French class we had to choose French names. I had been woken up all night long with nightmares and had ended up waking up in the middle of the street about a mile from my house. I had scratches all over. The day before I had woken up with chocolate all over my legs and sheets. I was tired. So when the teacher asked what name I wanted to go by I wasn't thinking at all when I opened my mouth and said "Georges". Everyone laughed and I played it off as an inside joke with some friends. I told them it was the name of my evil twin. (Whoever figures this bit out gets a candybar after class)

So after years of this poo poo I really starting to get burned out. Everything seems a thousand times worse when you aren't getting any rest. Some days I knew I was hallucinating from lack of sleep. Other daysI didn't, but I still saw poo poo. Shadows that walked around with nothing attached to them. Animals that would turn and look at me with human expressions. Voices that would call out. Or just chatter in the background as I tried to sleep. I debated a few times just telling people about this so I could be admitted to a hospital. But I knew that wouldn't help. If it followed me from KY to NC I was sure it would follow me to the psyc ward too. I just felt too tired to fight.

So many times I would blank out, or not see something. Or something would be sublty moved to cause me to hurt myself. I once tripped in my yard and fell on a piece of rebar that was stickng out of the ground that no one had seen in the 2 years we had lived there. Luckily I was wearing an underwire and it deflected it enough to bounce off my rib and go below my heart. It came drat close to the sack around my heart though. Twice my brother blanked out while driving with me in the car and each time it was my side that was hit. Several tests later and they never found anything wrong with him. I was driving once and looked to my right before entering an intersection, I saw nothing, and drove directly in front of an oncoming car. I was bit by three snakes on three different occasions and only once saw it happen. I was atacked sooooo many times by dogs I couldn't even give you a rough guess. This became normal to me. I won't even go into all the crazy poo poo that would happen to me due to people thinking I was some one else. Or how many times I had to say, "No I am not Amy. Sorry." and in the back of my brain wonder if it really was me, and I was doing poo poo while I was sleep walking.

So, I'm at the end of my rope. I'm 17 now. I've been fighting this new kind of crazy for a little over 4 years. I still refuse to give up but I don't know what else to do. I go to have lunch with a friend at a local Waffle House. For some reason I spill my guts. I tell her about all the crazy poo poo that has happened for the last few years. She tells me she has had those same dreams when sleeping at my house. This floors me. I end up talking to all my friends and telling them about the dreams.

This is when I learn that for years every friend who spent the night in my room had the same dream. Every person who slept in that room had the same dream. If I was there with them something they would dream that I was there too, but not with them. Like our dreams overlapped. And they could hear my refusal, even as they watched their loved ones burn and scream or saw my loved ones doing the same. And my refusal to give in would help them to refuse as well. Until they woke up then they were angry at me. And I never knew why. I just thought all my friends were grumpy in the mornings. I know I am.

So with this new info I go home. I talk to my mother. She has slept in my room, as has my aunt, for different reasons over the years. She tells me she had the dream and suspecs my aunt did as well. She knows a cousin of mine did. Then she drops the bomb. She didn't think twice about it. She simply thought that it was an old dream that came back to haunt her caused by my being gone for the first time on a road trip. You see, she knew the figure in the black flames. This is when she told me about George. The ghost that tried to kill my father and terrorized my mother and eldest brother. (Who remembers my french class name? You get a candy bar! see me after class.)

As soon as she says the name I feel a chill. Then, in typical manner for me, I get pissed. Like raging mad pissed. I realize now that I had always felt him. Somewhere in the background. I knew that it was him in the closet in my dreams. Then I knew what he wanted to. What he really meant when he told me to submit. He wanted me to give up on life. He wanted me to die. But he wanted me to choose to die. I had just gotten so used to that feeling over the years that I never gave it a second thought. My mom tells me that I need to get rid of this thing. No poo poo?! I had a lunch date with the same friend I had already told all this too so I decided to drive out there to see her. 3 times on the way out there my car died. No reason. I kept saying no, and would start the car back up again. I finally get there, almost an hour late, but she waited for me. She's a drat good friend like that. So we sit down and I tell her about what I have found out. Then she says, "So why don't you tell him to go away?" I sit there and blink at her. I for some reason never actually confronted this thing. Just dealt with it and refused to give in.

So, in the middle of Waffle House on a nice bright Saturday afternoon I closed my eyes, and I told him to go away. I told him to leave me alone and never bother me or mine again. Out of nowhere I am struck completely insensinate. I can't feel anything except this writhing mass of hate. "you wouldn't know how to live without me. you wouldn't know what to do without me there. you be lost if I left you" I could hear it all at once. Him saying how much I would lose, how lonely I would be, how different everything would be without him. I agreed. Then I thought back at him, the way I had talked to him so many times as a child, I told him how easier life would be, how freer it would be, how calm, how happy, how peaceful. And I told him how much I wanted him gone. We argued like this for what seemed an eterniy. Then I heard/felt him laugh. It didn't matter I was going anyway. Even as I fought him. I had no clue what he meant. I continued to rail at him to leave me alone. Then I felt my hand. A hand was in it. It squeezed my hand and I smiled. I told him in no uncertain terms to leave me alone forever. And I pushed him away from me. He got less certain then was gone with a smile.

I opened my eyes, certain that I had only blinked. My friend, bless her soul forever, was sitting across from me holding both my hands, tears pouring down her face and squeezing my hands so hard hers were mottled and white. I looked around and kinda laughed. She opened her eyes and jumped up and hugged me. I tried to play it off as if nothing had happened. I was certain the "fight" had only been in my mind. Our waitress came over and asked if we were ok. not in the usual "ya'll need drinks way" but the "Holy crap are you gonna live way". She said they had heard something, like a fight, going on at our table but didn't see antyhing. Since they knew we were best freinds they let it go until she had jumped up. I told her we were ok and she grabbed my coffee cup up. She said it was cold and would get me a fresh cup and asked again if we were ok. We told her we were and she set down my coffee and walked off.

I then asked her what she had seen. She said I closed my eyes. Then I looked very angry. She said my lips were moving but she couldn't make out what I was saying. She said I then got an even fiercer look on my face. Like she had never seen before. Then she said it looked like I was fighting something. That was about the time she realized I wasn't breathing. I wold suck in a tiny bit of air every now and then but not in any rhythm. She also said that it got very cold at the table and I was freezing. She didn't know what else to do so she grabbed my hands, closed her eyes so she wouldnt' have to see my face any more, and started praying for all she was worth. I told her I was free. For the first time in almost 10 years I was free.

I never had the dream again. I never had a friend who had the dream again at my hosue. I had one friend who had the drea ma few times at her house and I told her to tell it to go away too. She did. It did. That was the last run in I had with that. And it was also what taught me that prayer in a situation like that is the only thing you can do, other than hurl insults and tell it no of course.

I wish that was my last encounter with things like that. But it seemed that after that people would find me when they were having problems like mine. Not that they ever looked for me. Just that they would meet me some how, and then they would tell me their story. And how could I not help them out? And that led to some other interesting... encounters.

The summer after I turned 18 I was kicked out of my parent's house. I smoked. Dad hated it. I left. So I got townhouse with my brother, M, his friend D and my boyfriend, J. I made pretty decent money at the time and life just seemed awesome. I had my own place. I was also the only female that lived there. And the guys that lived there knew me. So they knew when to duck and run too. I am easy to get along with but there are some things I will not bend on.

So when D comes home with a married woman and proceeds to have smelly loud sex in my house I get pretty upset. I tell him to be more thoughtful about other people and to tell his skank to wash that poo poo. After that D was a lot sneakier about who he brought home. And when.

So I come home from work one day and I know something is wrong as soon as I open the door. Something smells wrong. I have a really strong nose, btw. I walk in and sniff up the stairs to where all the bedrooms are. J and M are now staring hard at the tv, while a commercial plays. I ask where D is. M points up stairs and J snickers. I glare at them both and get a drink. I smell something again and look up just as a D walks down the stairs. I ask "What in the world are you doing up there?" D immediately gets pissed and glares at the guys sitting on the couch.

"I told you guys not to tell her she is a witch!" My jaw hits the ground as J and M start laughing their asses off. D realizes he has been incredibly stupid. "UH." I don't even want to think about what he has been doing up there. Instead I tell him to get his rear end back upstairs and get her the gently caress out of my house now. I don't know what I had been smelling since I got home and right now I don't want to know what is in there.

I stomp out the back door and he goes back upstairs. Now I'm doubly pissed. I'm Christian and D knows that. He also knows I can't stand stupid people. I just can't. And face it most people who claim to be witches are not the brightest bulbs in the hall. So I get all pissy about it and really work myself up. I here the front door open and slam shut. I walk back in ready now to see what was going on upstairs but D has left with her. He doesn't come back that night either. I check his room and there is nothing odd in there. No incense, no chalk, no nothing. I still can't figure out what that smell was though. It lingered a bit in the room and I could catch faint whiffs of it in the house as well. In the end I open up all the windows and air the place out.

After a bit I get to thinking about it and I realize I over reacted. I also realize that it was pretty drat unchristian of me to just kick her out like that without even having met her. At the time I was just so mad and I wanted her out of my house.

D comes home the next day and is still pissed at my actions. I completely throw him off when I apologize and ask him to extend my apologies to the girl. We'll call her S. I then ask him a bit about her. She is married, what is it with him and married women? They weren't doing anything, only talking. He told her I wouldn't want her in the house so they stayed in his room.

(Now before anyone says anything about how he should be able to invite anyone he wants into a house he lives in you need to know a few things. He would bring the most disgusting people over. And then they would eat all our food. And sleep all over the house. And just be gross. Twice already I had come home to a house full of strangers all over my house and some having sex on my bed. Enough was enough. On top of all that he had only paid one months rent out of the 3 months we had lived there and never paid towards utilities or food.)

I told him to go ahead and invite her over for Sunday dinner. He was shocked and immediately left to tell her. He called me later to say that she had accepted. I told him to tell her she would have to leave whatever charms or whatever it was that she was wearing outside though. I had finally realized the smell was coming from her, but it wasn't her. If that makes any sense. I didn't smell even slightly human.

Sunday rolls around and she comes over. She is dressed mostly in black. I meet her at the door and ask her to leave her charms outside. She gives me an odd look but pulls them up out of her shirt and takes the necklaces off. She starts to set them on the ground and I tell her she can run and drop them off in her car if she wants. She shakes her head, "No one can take these anyway." I look down and see that one of them is a real birds claw. Not too old yet either. I am doubly glad I asked her to leave it outside now.

We go in and I tell her to go ahead and have a seat that dinner will be served shortly. D come sbounding down the stairs, happy as a puppy. We all sit and chat for a bit. Then dinner is ready and we go to eat. As we are sitting at the table eating I notice that she has a lengthy row of very fresh stitches down both arms. Some one knew to go down the highway. It goes from each palm down past the elbow and ends right befoer the bicep starts. At this point I realize that there is something very very wrong with this woman.

I say a quick prayer for protection for my house, self, and guests. I feel a nice calm that I get sometimes when I pray and watch as S's eyes get big. She turns and looks at me. "I can't feel her any more." I nod at her and keep eating. "I told D to tell you that they would not be welcome here. They won't be allowed back in again either. If this bothers you I am won't be insulted if you want to leave." She shakes her head and we both get stares from the guys at the table. My brother gives her a very hard look.

After dinner we end up talking quite a bit. She turns out to be a very smart, nice, and likeable person. She tells me about her family. Her husband and child. And how they are seperated for a bit but they aren't going to divorce. They are still very much in love. The gusy start to wander off. D and J go to work. M goes upstairs to watch Tv. S and I sit up all night chatting and drinking coffee. I talk a LOT and people seem to want to talk to me too. But S seems to want to say something so I finally just tell her to say it. She spills her guts. And starts crying.

She was part of a coven but when a new girl came in there was some tension. She tells me that her spirit guide and the girl's spirit guide clashed. Everytime they got close the spirits would fight and they would both blank out for a time. S decided to leave the coven. She had been having problems already. She said it felt like some thing else was running her life. She was no longer making the decisions. But when she tried to leave it fought her. She would throw out her books. They would reappear on her shelves. She would throw out her charms and stones and such. They would reappear. This kept happening. Then her coven found out that she wasn't just changing covens but trying to stop practicing. They did not approve. They brought her, forcefully, before the group and told her she was not allowed to leave. She was blood sworn in. Which means she shared blood with every women in her coven when she joined. They would not let her leave or stop.

I asked her how they could stop her. She said that they were following her everywhere she went. If she got a job they would find ways to get her fired. They were vandalize her car. And the cast spells and sent their guides to attack her. Her own guide was punishing her too. She would have fits. She would get scratches and cuts. Her windshield broke one day while she was driving, for no reason. Doors in her house would slam shut and keep her stuck in there. Books would fly off the shelves and attack her. That was why she left her husband and child. The boy was getting hurt too. Things would hit him. One day, the last day she had seen him, he called for her and she turned to look at him. He was in the playroom, she was in the study. He was crying. She got up to see what was wrong with him and the door slammed in her face. She couldn't get the door open on either side. And she couldn't break the glass out of the windows either. She could still hear him crying though and calling for her. She finally grabbed her cell phone and called her husband at work. He left early and had to break down the front door to get to the boy.

That was when she decided to leave. And things got worse. Till one night she went with some friends, who knew she was trying to get out, to go mudding. Very redneck thing to do but she needed something to distract her from her worries. She figures a rowdy bunch of rednecks and a lot of beers will do the trick. She ends up having a pretty good time till another truck pulls up. And out jumps the new witch from the coven, we'll call her C, for oval office. S asks what they want. They tell her they are there to take her back. Oddly enough I knew 2 of the people that were there that night, so I got it from 3 different sources what happened. S says no. A few guys step up and tell them to just leave. They try to grab S but the people there are now adamant about not letting them take her. Everyone agreed that C meant to harm her.

There a bit of a scuffle, but nothing big. S was there with some pretty level headed people and quite a few big burly guys. No one wanted trouble. They just wanted a good time. And the new group should just leave. During the scuffle thogh C manages to get a hold of S. S immediately goes into a fit. Everyone freaks out thinking she is having an seizure or something. People start screaming and it's pretty chaotic. My friend K is holding her head so she won't smash it into the truck bed. Some people take off to call 911. Others are trying to hold her so she won't hurt herself. They manage to pin her arms down when one of the witches steps up with a very sharp knife. She slits her arms. She gets tackled pretty quick and one more person manages to get cut in the ruckus. She starts screaming about how she did it to save S. She had to let the bad blood out.

huh wow that's pretty crazy

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

quote:

Well she did. S stopped breathing and they had to perform CPR as they start driving her closer to the road. They manage to wrap her up fairly well but she is obviosuly bleeding out pretty quick. Thankfully an ambulance was right down the road and gets there as they pull up to the road. She gets hauled off to the ER. She has to be revived 3 times in the ambulance, once in the ER and once more while they are stitching her up. She spends a day or so in the hospital. The idiot witches spend a lot of time in jail. Everyone except C. After she touched S she did nothing else. So the cops let her go.

S is now bawling and sobbing. She doesn't want to go back but doesn't know what else to do. She said she tried to find help before but everyone turned her away. The treatment I had given her the first day was what she got from everyone. She had decided to go back to the coven and give up her husband and child and everything else when D called her to invite her for dinner. She said she never expected it. I told her it was wrong of me to judge her the way I had. Or to get so pissed. I told her I had nothing against her, just against her friends. She asked if I knew any of the others from the coven. I told her I wasn't talking about them. Again I got that wide eyed look from her.

This time it was my turn to talk. I told her how I had fought before with what she called spirit guides. I had banished mine though and no longer allowed them near me. I told her that I firmly believed that they were demons. Then I explained to her a few things about my faith. I told her I would pray for her if she wanted. She declined. She said she wanted to make sure she was doing the right thing first. Then she told me I didn't understand just how strong these things were. I told her it didn't matter. My faith was stronger. I told her I would help her if she wanted. She told me she was so tired. So very tired of fighting. She kept resisting but she didn't know what else she could do. I got serious goose bumps at this point. I choked back tears and I told her to fight back. I told her I would help her too. She said she would think about it. Then she told me how much she dreaded walking outside to leave. She knew her "guide" would be out there waiting. And would be pissed the she had been away so long. I offered to pray for her safety again. She declined. So I offered to let her sleep there that night. She accepted. I let her sleep in D's room and put a note on the door so he would know she was in there and leave her to sleep. She looked really spent at this point and I knew she probably just wanted to sleep for hours and hours. Then I said a quick prayer and went to bed. The next morning she was gone but had left a note saying she would think it over.

As I have stated before I have a tendency to get pissed and attack when things are coming after me, or when they hurt people I care about.

So when S called me a week or so later saying she wanted help I went full out. I set up a time to meet her at her house when neither her husband nor child would be there. We were going to clean house. She arranged it with her husband that the house would be empty for the weekend. I drove over to S's house. And I see her sitting on her back porch crying. The house was on a corner lot so the side and the front both faced roads. Some one had thrown a rather large rock through her window that morning. She had just finished with the cops before I got there.

She had been so mad that she had gone through and taken all the books she had on witchcraft and everything to do with it and she had started throwing it in the curbsides. I could see that they were stuffed full of books and boxes and cloths. I got her to calm down then I took her for ice cream. She didn't live that far from the creamery after all and there is never a time that isn't a good time for ice cream. We went and had ice cream and chilled for a bit. When she was ready we went back to her house. Now we had only been gone for a bit less then an hour. When we got back the curbside was empty. I tipped it over to be sure. We went in and all the books and everything else were back on the shelves.

Now when she had gotten there they were in boxes. Her husband had started boxing them up while she was not living there. It reminded him too much of their problems. Now they were all back on the shelves and the things he had put up were in boxes. She again started crying. I went and got a garbage bag and started throwing all of them away. She joined me and we did what we had come to do. While we were at this I happened to look up. There was a car, on the street outside the broken front window. There was a blonde chick in the driver's seat. She looked pretty pissed off. I flipped her off. S turned to see who I was flipping off. She turned white as a sheet. She told me that was C. I smiled really nice and big. Then I flipped her off again. She started to get out of her car but another car pulled up beside her. They talked for a bit then C drove off. After a time so did the second one.

S told me that it was probably the rest of the coven and was worried that they would be coming back soon to haul her off again. I told her that was fine. I was there and I would keep her safe. No one was going to take her while I was there. I told her I would kick their sorry asses if they tried. (I kick rear end for the LORD!) We continued to go through her house and find everything that had to do with the occult. I continued to haul bags out to the curbside. Twice more I saw the second car. Once it pulled up as I was putting a bag in the curbside. I smiled and waved. They scowled and asked for S. I told them she no longer lived there. The passenger leaned forward and said she had seen her there not too long ago. I told her that was nice. I kept smiling till they left. Confusion to my enemies.

I got back inside after that encounter to find S holding an Oijiaaiaiaiahe board (no I can't spell it shut up. It's late. You know what I mean.) I ask her what is wrong. She tells me she has burned this damned thing twice after trying to throw it away several times. It won't stay gone. I take it from her and fold it till the pressed cardboard is weak. Then I break it into pieces. She sits there and watches me. I take the slider from her as well. It's solid plastic so not easily broken so I don't try. I just toss it in the bag with the rest of the garbage. She tells me it will just come back. I tell her it won't any more because it is not welcome on this house. She looks up at that. Then she tells me that her charm disappeared while she was at my house. It had never happened before. It was not supposed to be able to be taken. I reminded her that my stoop and stairs are part of my house. When I cast them out of my house they had to leave there as well. After that it was just a bird foot and a bunch of charms. Some one probably walked off with it. She agreed. She then told me that was why she decided to ask me for help.

I decide not to say anything else. I only give her the help she asks for. And I know she will ask when she is ready. We continue to clean up the house. She calls to schedule a special pick up with the city. We have all the books, boxes, cards, charms, thingies, and components out if her house. Something still doesn't feel right though so I ask her what we missed. She thinks about it for a minute. Then she rolls back the rug. There are diagrams chalked on the floor. We scrub that off the floor too. Then I let it dry to make sure it all came off. It didn't so we hit it again. Again we wait or it to dry. It's finally clean and the house feels less crowded.

I ask her if she would like me to pray over her house. She says yes. I pray for help, strength, protection and safety. I ask God to keep her house clean and to keep out the things that we have removed. I ask that He keep His spirit and His calm there to protect the people that live in the house and to keep unwanted and harmful spirits out. I ask that God guides S and her family to find a better life and to help reconcile their differences. I ask for strength for myself because I know that we are not done and I have just made some serious enemies. I feel a sense of peace fall around me and S. I know that He is listening and helping us.

I finish up and look up. I look out the window where the car had been parked a few minutes ago. I am greatly disturbed to see that the car is there. But no one is in it. I tell S to stay inside and walk around outside. I don't see C anywhere. I go back inside and S is on the phone. The window people are coming over and they can fix the front door too. The door was still broken from S's husband having to batter it in.

I tell her to call again if she needs anything or just drop by if she is feeling lonely or has any questions. She said she would and I leave. I look up as I drive off and I see in my review mirror that I am being followed. I really don't like this so I drive like a retard for a while. After a bit of being stupid I go to my coffee shop. The only place to park is pretty far away so I have a bit of a walk. But it is near J's day job so I pop in to say hi. Then I walk out the other side and head to my coffee shop. On my way back I pop back in and gave J the drink he had wanted. He tells me that a blonde chick had come in shortly after me and asked if they had seen me. J obviously didn't like this so he harassed her and chased her off. The regulars in there also know me so they gave her a hard time and one even caught her plate number as she left. I find this very interesting and explain who she is. J says they will keep an eye out for her and give her a real hard time next time they see her.

On that cheery note I head home. No one follows me; at least I don't see anyone. I have a feeling in my gut though that the party has just started.

Weeks go by and nothing happens. S comes over fairly often. To ask questions or just to talk. She tells me her house and family are doing fine. There have been no reappearances of any books or anything. I tell her I am happy but not surprised. She also is very happy to say that the board never came back. She comments on how "strong" I must be to keep it away. I explain to her that my strength is God's and there is none stronger than the makers. She tells me how she used to get her power from the spirit world. I tell her how I only believe in two types of supernatural power. One that is God's and of his and one that is Satan's and of his. This leads us to several talks over the next few weeks. We end up bringing in my mom who is much better at explaining this than I am. We have a very very very long talk that night. It is past midnight before my mom leaves. That is insanely late for her. S leaves too promising to think about what we have told her.

Now this whole time I am finding out more and more about her coven. They are some pretty nasty people. There are other covens in the area that practice differently from them. They worship the 3 faced goddess. And S's coven scares the crap out of them. I won't go into many details here; I am trying to keep the overly religious bits out. But let's just say that they do some nasty poo poo. And all in the name of "helping" since they still follow a twisted version of the threefold rule. Anything is ok, so long as it protects or helps the coven. This is why they think that whatever they do to S is ok. Since they are protecting the group.

In the end S decides she wants to accept Jesus and become a Christian. I tell her that is awesome and ask if she needs anything. She says she wants to do it at my house. That's fine. She says she will be over shortly. She sounds as happy as I feel. My friend K is there and we go for a walk around my neighborhood for a bit. We're smoking and walking along. I'm barefoot because I really dislike shoes, so is K. We get up to where some kids are playing so when I drop my cigarette I put it out with my heel. Some kids see me and think that is the coolest thing ever. They come running over and follow us around for a bit begging to see it again. K says something about how I'm so cool that all the kids are starting. Then she drops hers for me to stomp out. I laugh back and tell her they are probably staring because I am the only white chick in the neighborhood. One of the kids that is staring at my foot says that I am not.

I am quite surprised by this since as far as I knew we were the only white people living there. The kid tells me that there is a white chick that moved in across the street. He points to the house where she lives. A blonde chick. One of the parents hears him talking and tells me more. It's a blonde chick. Alone. Though sometimes she has other female friends over. They never moved any stuff in. They see her every day though, with bags of food going in there. She's been there a few weeks now. I immediately get a chill down my back. I look at K and we both look over at the house in question. All the blinds are down. There is no car out front. I tell K we had better get back. I thank the people who told me all this. As we walk back I am reminding how God works in mysterious ways.

I send K home and ask her to pray for us. I call my mom and tell her what I think is happening. She says she will pray. I call everyone I can think of and ask them to pray for S and me tonight. I know now that this is gong to be a hell of a ride. I look out my front windows and realize I can see the townhouse where the lone blonde girl lives. One set up blinds on the top floor is open a bit. All I can think is "bring it bitch". Then I flip her off for good luck.

S finally shows. She says she is scared. I tell her that is ok. God loves her and I will protect her. She says they are afraid they will kill her when she accepts God. I tell her I will be there with her. And it will be ok. I tell her she can take her time if she wants. She decides she wants to do it now. Ok. I tell J that we are going upstairs. I tell him that some people might be coming over and not to let them in. I also warn him that things might get loud upstairs and just to ignore it as best he can and keep praying.

We go upstairs to the spare room. I chose it because the only thing in there is a bed. On the ground even, no frame. We sit down. She asks again how it goes. I tell her it is nice and simple. You talk to God. You tell him that you have sinned. And then you tell him that you want him to be a part of your life and to live within you. That you know now he is your savior and died for you. It is usually a calm and happy thing. But S already had something inside her. And she had already sold her soul to get power in this life. She also let her "guide" come in to control and use her body. That was another part of the agreement. She told me so. This is not me making it up. So, we were going to have to evict some very unhappy things here.

S folds her hands and bows her head. She starts praying to God, barely whispering. I can't hear her, not really, but I know she is talking. And crying. I wrap my arms around her and I start to pray. Something causes me to lift my head though and I look out the window behind me. The blinds that had been down are now up. All the way. The window behind us shows the house of the lone blonde. In the upstairs window I can see C. She is standing in her window watching us. I can see her. I smile and keep praying.

S is now crying and shaking. I can hear little words now and then but I am so busy praying that I don't pay much attention. It feels like there is a tidal wave behind me though. I can feel it building. It is getting higher and stronger. It is rage and hate and contempt and malice and it is coming. I kneel on the bend now and wrap myself around S. I move so that my back is between her and what is coming. It is slow moving but it is coming still. I pray all the harder. I hold tight to S and I pray and I tell it that it will not have her. She is not it's to command any more and I never use. It reminds me how I was fooled for so long. I remind it that it is about to be homeless. It reminds me of past pain. I tell it, it will have an eternity of it. Oh it doesn't like. Oh I don't care. It's the truth. It tells me it will kill one of us. If I don't move I die. I tell it, it can't hurt me unless my God says it can. I can feel it rage now. Oh it screams. I am pissing it off so bad. It is going to make me pay. I tell it to gently caress off and go to Hell. It lashes out at me. I feel the hit coming. I slide a bit farther to my left to cover S better.

I hear a crash. Pain erupts down my back. I can feel 4 things, big fat pointy things, going into my back right between my shoulder and my spine. I'm thinking the storm I can hear blew the window in. It laughs because it hurt me. I laugh because it thinks it matters. If God let it strike me there was a reason and that is fine by me. Oh so angry now. It starts pulling to the side. I feel it hit my shoulder bone and start pulling it up. I squeeze harder to S and rage back against the thing against my back. I tell it this is no longer its home. And it is now in my home and it can get the gently caress out. I lash out at and my arm doesn't even hurt any more. I cry out in Jesus' name for it to be gone.

And it is. The rushing sound in my head is gone. S is sobbing softly. I let go of her slowly and she looks up and Oh My God, she is beautiful. Like a woman on her wedding day. Like a mother with her newborn baby. "He loves me." I get all sniffly then. "This I know" (almost 9 years now and I still remember that. She was just so beautiful in her joy. It seemed to shine out of her.) She giggled, because I'm funny. I asked her how she felt. She said she felt free and open and joyous and happy. And she couldn't stop crying. I told her to go ahead and go to the bathroom to get washed up. I wanted her out of there before she saw my arm and freaked. I could feel the blood running down my back and red hot pain racing back and forth.

She hopped off the bed and took off. I turned to the window, the blinds were still up. There was no one across the street anymore. No one at the window. I closed the blinds then pulled off my shirt to see how bad my back was. There was no blood on my shirt. No cuts in it either. I felt along my back and shoulder and I could feel something but there was no blood. I figured I'd deal with it later if it wasn't bleeding and went on out. J said he heard something like lightening or thunder. That was it. I'm a bit shaky. S is giddy. We celebrate a bit. I give her a new Bible. I have stacks of them. She leaves pretty quickly. She wants to see her husband. And she didn't notice anything going on while she prayed. I thank God for answering my prayers.

As soon as she is out the door I pull my shirt off again and have J look at it. He doesn't see anything. But he thinks he feels a knot or something. Like a line running across my shoulder. But there is nothing there. I can still remember the oh so vivid pain though. The stab, crunch. Then the grating as it hit and pulled on the bone. The blonde was never seen again either. Not by anyone I talked to at least. My mom called later to ask if I was ok or needed first aid. I explained how there was nothing actually there. She still came by the next day and looked at it. She agreed. She saw nothing, but she could feel something. S ended up living happily ever after. Shortly after she got pregnant and had a cute little girl. I ended up losing touch with her though since our schedules clashed. I haven't heard from her in years now.

This one is especially creepy. At least to me. About a year ago I was buying a new house with my husband. Well the dumb fucks at the lawyers office kept screwing things up. What should have taken a month ended up taking nearly 4. Well during that time our lease came up. And of course we were constantly told, "you'll close next week" so we didn't want to get a new place and there was no way we could stay where we had been. Luckily for us some friends of ours owned a triplex. And they were in the process of getting it ready to sell. So they had no more tenants and needed a lot of work done around the house. Work that I was already helping them with.

It made perfect sense at that point to move in with them. Again, we thought it would only be for a little bit. And they ended up not charging us anything since I painted, cleaned babysat and got their yard all nice and pretty. Now, I know when that they had a ghost. It was a nice and slightly mischevious ghost. Nothing big. He stayed mostly in the upstairs apartment. He had a name but I can't remember it. No offense to him but we will call him Bob. My friends, R and J knew he was there and would occasionally talk to him. Thank him for straightening the shoes, or cupboards and sometimes scolding him for chasing the cats.

Well I, like I said before, am pretty paranoid. The first night he came poking around and started moving stuff. It woke me up and I drew the .45 on him. He stopped. He really was a friendly guy and didn't like to not be liked. I told him not to mess with our stuff while I was sleeping and things would be cool. If he kept it up though I would have to send him away. My shoes moved back to where they had been and the cats came out of hiding. I went back to sleep. I woke up later that night when I felt something move through the room. I start to tell Bob to be quiet (you can all guess how much my husband liked me yelling out a guy's name in bed.) then I realized it wasn't him. I simply told whatever it was not to mess with me. I heard the cat his and added "or mine." It was pretty pissed but left. I was exhausted and in no mood for this silliness so I went back to sleep.

The next morning I went downstairs to hang out with J and R. They both looked very haggard. Bob had been active all night, playing with toys and chasing the cats and they had barely slept. Oops. I later apologized to Bob and told him I was just cranky when I was woken up like that. That night everything was quiet. We lived with a truce for a bit longer. Then one day I was outside with R showing her what I had done to the outside of the house and what I planned to do next. I heard something above me and looked up to see my cat fall off the roof. R and I ran over to him but he got up and tore off down the street. With a lot of coaxing and soft words we were able to get him to come back. He wasn't hurt, he had bounced off the roof of the porch so it was 2 short falls instead of one. I took him upstairs and told Bob he was now banished from my area. So long as I was living there he could not come upstairs. And he had to stay quiet in the second floor too or I would banish him to the basement. I was pissed.

For the next week or so all the shoes were always lined up in a row every morning. The girl's jackets, J and R have two young daughters, were always hanging up right by the door with H's on top since it was used first every morning. The cupboards were perfectly stacked and everything was always in order. Bob was scared. He didn't want to get sent to the basement. I knew that. Don't ask me how. R finally asked me what I had done. She knew I didn't especially like having a ghost in the house. I told her that Bob wouldn't leave things alone so I had kicked him out. She was half pissed half concerned.

"You didn't exercise him did you?!" I told her I hadn't; just stopped him from bothering my stuff since my poor cats were losing fur they were so freaked out. She said that was ok but wanted to make sure he wasn't hurt. I opened my mouth to tell her no but what I said was, "He is but I didn't do it." I know she saw how surprised I was. She just stared at me. "He is scared. Scared about what happens when you leave." Again, I surprised me. I glanced over to my right as I said this and saw a cupboard door swing shut slowly. Somehow it seemed like a sad movement. R agreed with me. She was worried about what would happen to her ghost once she left. She worried the new people would bbe mean to him. Or worse, call a priest. There was a family looking into the place and they were Catholic. She wasn't sure if he would move with them and I couldn't say if he would or not.

See, Bob was the original owner of the house. We knew this because his son, for some reason, ripped the placard off his tombstone and left it in the house. Along with a lot of his dad's stuff when he moved out and sold the house to J. The son really didn't like the fact that his dad still stayed there after he died. I told her that if she wanted I would go ahead and send him on before we left. She said she would think about it. Neither of us got any input back from Bob on this. And that surprised us both.

I won't go into a lot of details but things went downhill real quick. Pipes backed up. Appliances stopped working. Doors would slam shut and jerk back open. R actually suffered from a broken rib when her cat fell on her while she was sleeping. Now R is tiny and insanely thin, but her bones are still strong. How hard would you have to hit a person with a cat to break a rib? And on top of that there was no way the cat got onto the top of the headboard in the first place. It is straight up and over 6 feet tall. And this was a drat fat cat too. Things were getting out of hand. R commented that it seemed that Bob didn't want to be sent away. I didn't think it was Bob. Remember how on that first night I felt something in my room? Well it kept happening. Something cold and lurky. And very angry that I was there. It wanted me out.

But I wasn't going anywhere. I had hired idiots to do my real estate transaction. Unfortunately my husband did. He deployed. So I was now alone upstairs. I was also insanely lonely, this was the second time we had been separated since we married. It didn't get any easier the second go around. So I spent a lot of time downstairs working. I also spent a lot of time in the basement. R hated it and would not go down there if she could help it. J worked a lot of hours and later admitted that he hated being down there too. It always felt like the walls were too close. It didn't have a wonky set up too. There was a half wall all the way around the main areas. This is where plumbing went through. And in one corner there was the frech plumbing thingy macbobber that I never really understood how it worked. But it had an open access panel. Because of this the girls were never allowed down. It was like having a well.

Well one night it flooded. It poured rain for days and the system got clogged with sand and back flooded into the house. We were down there for hours, just trying to keep up. Then a pipe burst in the wall. We ran a snake up it and hauled out tons and tons of sand. And worms. And slugs. And all kinds of stuff. It was real bad. J and I spent most of two days down there. At times we were just squeegying the carpet to push the water into the well thingy. The whole time we were down there we felt like we were being watched. Every now and then we would feel Bob pop in, but never for long. When he did though we would have some sort of break through. The clog we had worked on would finally give. The filter that clogged would suddenly clear. All kinds of things.

I ended up spending so much time down there that I really got a feel for what was lurking there. I got used to the noises, and the things that were always just out of sight but would catch the corner of your eye. The shiny tiles in the bathroom. The way the shower door would reflect and how when you stood in a certain spot the bathroom mirror and the stall door would reflect each other and the glint of light off the towel bar just out of sight. To be blunt, the whole downstairs was a mind gently caress. But standing in it for hours, we ate down there as well, got us used to it real quick. So after a few days of really bad poo poo we were left with a bit over a week of going down there periodically to empty the dehumidifier and other buckets. We were even pretty sure we managed to save the carpet since we had caught it pretty drat quick.

And always when we finally made it upstairs Bob would be there waiting. We would take off our disgusting shoes and turn around. There would be a hand towel there and our shoes would be near the radiator soon after. R flat out said she had not done it. She was too busy to keep an eye on us like that. After all she was trying to paint a house with a 2 year old running around fighting being potty trained.

Both J and I would say thanks and continue on. Finally the house was about ready to sell. Things were getting really hectic too. Bob was twitching and I could tell that thing in the basement was mad. I didn't do anything about it though, other than barring it from hurting people or going into my part of the house. My closing finally comes up and I move out. I get settled in to my house but continue to go over to help them get their house ready. Hell it's not like I have a lot of reason to hang around my house ya know? It's just me, the cats, and a lot of boxes. I continue to spend a lot of time over there. Before I left I allowed Bob into the upstairs rooms.

One evening R, J and I are sitting around talking and drinking coffee. We have spent the entire day painting and sanding and all kinds of grungy work. Now we are just kicking back and relaxing a bit since the kids are in bed. R nudges J and cocks her head towards me. Obviously they have been talking about me and now want to see what I think. I really had become a part of the family at this point so it could have been anything. I'm dreading hearing what trouble the oldest got into at school again when J say, "So uhm, you think you could get that thing out of our basement? Without hurting Bob?"

I had never before said anything to either of them about that. They are both "post religion" and R has a real sore spot about it. J not so much. He doesn't not believe, he just doesn't bother with going to church very often. They know that I am Christian though and I already offered once to try to send Bob on. "Bob?" I ask. I refuse to influence them, so I make them explain things completely. "No that thing that is in the basement. It comes up every now and then and screws things up. Surely you felt it down there." I tell them I felt something. I ask them how they know it isn't Bob. J flat out says, "It hates us. Bob doesn't hate us. It doesn't like Bob either." R perks up with "I don't think it hates us. I think it envies us our life. I think it lost it's early." At this point I get cold shivers down my spine.

Now remember, R refused to go into the basement. And this thing usually stays down there. I ask her why she thought that. She says it talks to her in her dreams. (I'm choking back vomit right now as I write this.) J turns and gives her a dumbfounded look. I do my damnedest not to give away what I feel. She continues. She says that it seems jealous of her girls. She thinks that is why it is so angry. (shudder) Because she doesn't give it as much attention as she gives her kids. This is the first J has ever heard of this and says so. She gives him a "duh" look and says, "Well you aren't a mother either." At this point I am sitting in the floor listening to her and I am praying for all I am worth that I don't lose it right there. I have to put my coffee cup down I am shaking so hard. I clasp my hands around my ankles and pull my legs up to my chest to ease my heaving stomach. I know I can't freak her out at this point. (it doesn't get any easier in the retelling it seems)

She keeps talking about this as J gets more and more horrified. J and I felt the same thing, a small bundle of hate that wanted to hurt. That wanted things to go wrong. All the time. Simple unreasoning malice. Purified and distilled. It was barely held in check at all times. R thought is was a poor misunderstood little ghostie that just wanted to fit in.( ok yeah, I puked) J reminds her that it had tried to hurt the girls in the past. I knew nothing of this and immediately perked up. R is like a bear when it comes to her girls. You do NOT gently caress with them. She goes insane.

(Now would be a good time to note that the oldest girl, H, 5 yrs old, is not R's biological daughter. She is J's. Her mother was murdered. J then got full custody and R suddenly had two daughters. H was a spoiled and abused little girl. She came over once in a princess costume with a fresh boot print on her back. To say she is a bit hosed up is a serious understatement. If H's mom were still alive I would happily shoot her myself. So R has had experience at this point in dealing with "naughty" kids who just need love.)

They talk back and forth some more about it. R starts waffling on whether or not she really wants this thing gone. Then she turns to me and asks if I can get rid of it and leave Bob. Just in case he doesn't want to go. They haven't decided what to do with him yet and have been trying to figure out how to take him with them. I tell them that I simply do not know. I haven't checked into the situation at all out of respect for them. After all it is not my house, or my ghost. I venture that Bob might want to go though. He has been stuck here for a while after all. And the family has already said, in passing, that they would have the house blessed by their priest before they moved in. I remind them that I am not Catholic so I don't know exactly what that entails. I repeat that he might want to move on though. R asks how we can be sure. The cat meows a happy little meow in her sleep. All of us agree that that was probably a yes.

R finally agrees to it. She says she wants the house fully clean before they move out. I tell her I am too tired to do it right now and I refuse to do it while the girls are sleeping. I would prefer them out of the house, just in case. I do not like the fact that it had gone after the girls before. Before I leave that night, I pop in to the girl's room to say a quick prayer. As I finish up I can feel the anger radiating out. I smile and quietly, so as not to wake the sleeping children, tell it to gently caress off. It's time is up. So long and R is up to doing this.

The next day I get a call. R says they are busy. We can't do it today. Next day, she calls, she can't get the girls out of the house. This goes on for a while. I figure she has backed down and it won't be happening. There is nothing I can do about it.

A week or so later, it is the middle of the day, and she calls me. She is really upset. She wants it gone. Now. I ask if everyone is ok she mumbles "yes". Something is obviously really wrong so I tell her I will be right over. I, once again, start calling everyone I can think of to help. I get almost all machines. I manage to get through to one woman, an old friend of mine. She is also part of my mother's church. She says she has never done anything like this and isn't sure what to do. I tell her that is fine and just to pray for guidance and to help me and R out. She says she will and she will also keep trying to get a hold of the others. She asks when it will be happening. I tell her she will know. I am talking totally out of my rear end at this point and just going with what feels right. I also, on my way out the door, had grabbed my coffee carafe and my old Bible. I don't need a Bible, but sometimes when I get pissed off I need something to clench. Once again, I was just doing what I felt was right.

I almost wreck on the way to their house when I car pulled out in front of me; making an illegal left hand turn across 3 lanes of traffic to jump in front of me. I was pretty much expecting this though so I was driving slow and watching for something. It did cause a wreck in the other lanes of traffic but the woman driving never seemed to notice. She just kept right on until a cop pulled her. I managed to avoid her and the cop driving like tards and finally make it to R's house by taking my time and being insanely careful and paranoid.

I get there and the whole house feels ... wrong. H is in the back yard. She is not playing. She walks over to greet me. Now I am her favorite person in the world. She always runs up and waits for me to park when I come over. She doesn't say much, even when I ask if she is ok. I leave her there and go inside. R is in the kitchen. She is pretty upset and taking it out on the dishes. I ask her if she is ok. She shakes her head and motions me into the front room. I leave my Bible and carafe on the table and go in to see J. The 2 year old is playing in there and J is playing a game. I ask what's up. H woke up feeling bad. She had a really nasty dream. They couldn't get much more info then that out of her. On top of that there had been a lot of things that were just wrong. The whole morning everyone had felt something bad. "The thing moved upstairs."

R comes in when J says this. I turn and ask her if she is ready to do this. She says yes. It hurt H and she is not going to stand for that. I ask if there is anyway we can get H out of here. She goes outside and tells H she can go over to her friend's house to play. It was a teacher work day so all the kids are home. I ask about the youngest. There is no one that can watch her. And J refuses to leave R and I there alone. What he thinks he can do I don't know. But J is as protective of R as she is of the kids. As you might well imagine. I tell J to just stay there and keep an eye on the baby. R and I go downstairs as soon as I get my Bible.

Now the basement always smells. Today it was bad. It smelled almost sickly. Any one that has ever smelled the diaper from a sick baby knows this smell. That is exactly what it smelled like. R and I both light up to cover the smell. (gag) I'm not a mom. But I have taken care of many and many a baby. I also, unfortunately, have a very strong mothering instinct. The smell gets to me. It reminds me of days when I had a sick little one and all I wanted to do was to make her/him better. I knew what was happening. I knew what would probably happen. Sometimes I hate it when I am right. The smell got stronger as we got closer to the area I had picked out to use. Open area with nothing around and directly below where J and the baby were so I could hear if something went wrong. R looked at me, I could tell by her face she recognized the smell too. I could see the pain in her face. Her baby, the one that was upstairs, was sick a lot when she was little. Only a parent can really understand what she was going through. I knew I only had an inkling of it. The fact that is was playing her like this pissed me off though.

R asked what we needed to do. I told her I start with a prayer. I told her she could too if she wanted. She said she didn't pray to God any more. I told her that she did. Every time she talked to him it was prayer. And she did talk to him a fair bit too. Usually it involved a lot of ranting and raving. She conceded that maybe that was praying. I told her to do what she felt best doing and closed my eyes to pray. I swear I heard/felt the drat thing slither closer. At this point it just made me madder and more determined to get rid of it. I also noted there was no Bob feeling around. I finished and asked R about that. She said he had been quiet or gone for a long time. Since shortly after I left. She thought I had done something. I told her I hadn't. "It kept him away then." I told her I didn't know.

I told her I was going to start. She jumped up on the half wall and told me to go ahead. I told her not to laugh at me Like I said I was pissed. I also said that prayers are just you talking to God. I wanted this thing gone. I started ranting and raving and pulled it down. I pulled it completely into the lower rooms, then into the room we were in. It fought. I fought back. I called it every name in the book and then some. I made up words I was so mad. R said she saw something behind me, to my left. I told her it was ok and continued to work. She saw it move, like it was trying to get away from me. I told her it was really strong and this was not going to be pretty. I also told her to watch out for things. I felt it try to lash out and I told it to stop.

I bound it. I held it in place. Then I was at a loss. It was strong. I felt it keep trying to get away. So, I called upon God. Immediately I knew what to do. I turned to R and told her it was her turn. She gave me a funny look and looked at her shoes. I told her not to listen to it. She looked up at me. She was scared. I told her not to be scared. I told her to tell it to go away. She pulled one leg up and started to pull the other up but stopped. She said she couldn't. I told her it lied. It is a lie. I told her that it was using her, playing on her feelings. Her voice quavered as she said, "It doesn't want to go. He wants to stay here with me." ( oh my stomach hates this part) She looked back down at her foot. Her pants twitched. God help me, her pants twitched. And I stood there and let it, for the time.

"He doesn't like you. He doesn't want to go." I told her I knew that. "He doesn't like me because I am going to send it to Hell." That got her attention and she jerked her attention off her pants leg and to my face. "Why?" "Because that is where it belongs." "I don't want to send it to Hell. I just wanted it to leave." "Hell is where it belongs though." Again, the cloth on the front of her pants twitched. Like a little kid trying to get the attention of an adult. "Don't make me go Mommy." I heard it, barely. It was like a small voice that was trying to be quite but still be heard. "Make her go away.", directed at me R continued to look at her pants. I saw tears start to form on her face. I told it to stop lying. Her pants jerked, hard enough to she had to jump down before she fell. She stared at her pants, completely shocked. Mouth hanging open and eyes open as far as they would go.

I knew it was time, now. I told it to reveal itself. R stood up straighter and walked over to join me. Rage, hate, malice and jealousy flooded the room. (I learned later that J had felt it above us. I know he heard me start screaming right after.) I told it to back down. It had no power. I would not let it. R joined me. She told it to leave. She told it to stay away. It tried to hide behind her once more, doing the pants tug thing again. R wouldn't let it though and told it to leave her alone.

We ended up in the back room. There was a half wall in there too. There were no pipes in there though so there was no reason any one knew of for the wall to be like that. We thought it was just to keep the same look, but this was a bedroom. There was no point trying to make this look like the front room. I hadn't really thought about it till now. Out of nowhere we felt Bob. I looked at R and she nodded. She started looking around. Why I don't know. We both did though. It was a smallish room but long. Suddenly my attention was drawn to the half wall.

"4 tiles up. 3 tiles in." R stared at it then gave me an odd look. And just like that, I knew. "It's in there. Whatever it is he used to call it. It is in there. He tried to bury it before he died. It didn't work. He didn't know what he was doing. Then he regretted doing it. He didn't know how to undo it though so he hid it." R nodded. "It makes sense. We found some stuff that suggested he was playing with witchcraft or something." I love how no one bothered to let me know about this. We tried to break the tile but we couldn't. We didn't need to get in there but at this point I was curious. Well, I never found it. The stupid tile just would not break or budge. It was adhered on to solid concrete instead of the wood panels in the other rooms. There was no give and it would suck to destroy a bit of their house so soon to closing just because I was curious. I let it go. Besides, we had a nasty little bugger to chase down. Bob stayed for a while but then wandered off on his own. I never said a word to him after I told his story.

Together we drove it off, then we drove it out. It was loud. Things in the kitchen flew around. The door bashed open. It went to the yard. We chased it out there. Both of us thought that H was there again so we ran. R went up the stairs to the second floor. I went out the outside door. I stood in the yard and watch what looked like a dust devil (lol pun) run across the yard then stop. R came out the second floor door and stood level with me but up on the porch. Together we finished casting it out. J started to come back out but R sent him back in to watch the baby. It wasn't until he was heading back in that I realized he had his shotgun with him. He paused in the doorway and I yelled at him to get back inside. He is not a good enough shot that I wanted him behind my back. And I really didn't want any "accidents" to happen either.

Finally it was over. R and I went back in. J was smiling like a retard. I went and puked. Then I collapsed. I was totally and completely exhausted. This worried them so they asked if I was ok. I told them I was fine, just out of go-go juice. R and J love me so I got a grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of coffee. The two year old came and sat on m lap too. She picked up my Bible and started "oooh"ing and "ahhh"ing at it. Yeah, she's a weird kid. She does that with all books. My cell phone rang and I stepped outside to answer it. It was the friend I had gotten hold of earlier. She asked if it was done. I told her it was. She said she had gotten in touch with quite a few people. I thanked her. We talked for a bit then I had to let her go since my father was calling. He asked the same thing. He had already said a prayer for me before he got the message. My dad is cool like that.

My mom called then. I told her what happened in detail. She said she had been praying too. She asked if I needed anything else. I told her "enough strength to make it home to my bed then about 40 hours of sleep. She laughed and said she would pray for that. I went back in and we all sat down and talked for a bit. R had told him her side of it. I told him mine.

This is how I know I am sane and didn't just imagine poo poo. And I do this every time too. Everyone who is with me for one of these things tells their story alone. Or writes it down. There are only two parts of our stories that didn't sync completely.

R never saw it. She saw movement. Once I told it to reveal itself she didn't see anything different. She said it just stopped feeling young and scared. It felt old and nasty. I never saw it as young. It felt scared though. Because it didn't want to be driven off.

R also never got the story I got. She said once I said something she felt like there was something hiding back there. But before that nothing.

I made it home. Then I slept for a good long time. R called me. She said everything was fine over there. We talked for a bit longer. Then she asked about Bob. She said she hadn't felt him all day. I told her I wasn't sure. But I hadn't specifically sent him on. She said that if he was gone it was probably for the best. They would be closing on their house soon and leaving any way. She said she hoped he was ok and we left it at that. Later I called my dad. I had said I would call them back when I felt more human.

He asked how I was. I told him I felt like a rug that had been wrung out. I also told him I felt odd. Something wasn't right. He asked what. I explained about Bob. He asked if he might have gone on. I told him no. He is standing here in my front room. He laughed. He asked how I felt about that. I told him I wasn't certain. I would have to figure it out then call him back. He laughed and told me to call him when I was done.

I looked over to where Bob was standing. You could feel the regret and guilt pouring off of him. He stepped back and for the first time I saw an outline. Behind him was my hat and coat rack that hangs on the wall. He had a hat. He took it off and held it in front of him. He was all wavery though so I didn't look at him much. If I looked directly at him he would disappear. If I looked straight ahead I could see him out of the corner of me eye, just a shape. I told him I was mad. I told him I had banished what he had called. He followed me around the house as I got more coffee and talked to him. I told him the R was worried about him. Again I could feel the sad. I also felt reluctance. I asked him if he wanted to go back to them. Nothing. I asked if he wanted to move on. Hope. I asked if he was done with what he wanted to do here. Uncertain assurance.

I told him I wasn't sure if there was anything I could do. Acceptance. I told him I would pray for him. Happy. I prayed. I asked God if he was done. Bob felt happy again. I asked God if he could go home. Not quite yet. Unhappy acceptance. I told Bob to take his time, but that he might want to go say goodbye to R and J and the family. He went away. The next day R called me. The cats had been chased all over the house all night long until they were exhausted. She said they both felt that that was his way of saying goodbye, since they no longer felt him there. I told her she was probably right. He popped up once more at my house. Harder to see this time, and different some how. He was happy. I told him I was happy for him. He was gone. I thanked God. I called dad and told him. He was glad that everything came out all right.

Uh.... can you say WTF???

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Holy fuckballs, that's messed up:wth: What the H*CK

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

a hole-y ghost posted:

Holy fuckballs, that's messed up:wth: What the H*CK

:same:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Must:gonk:Wash:gonk:Eyes:gonk:With:gonk:Bleach

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
When is the punchline?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Lottery of Babylon has just been one-upped

Broken Bio Qlock
Mar 8, 2009
Nap Ghost
Any Brazilian goon can point out many other holes in that fake-rear end story. If people care enough for it I could pick it apart.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Broken Bio Qlock posted:

Any Brazilian goon can point out many other holes in that fake-rear end story. If people care enough for it I could pick it apart.

Someone living in the arse end of nowhere going to college, and speaking a second language (assuming the bloke wasn't Portuguese).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Well it was pretty good before it became about a heroic ghost hunter with an unhappy past who would fiercely protects the ones she loves :c00lbert:

E: Seriously why do all goon ghost stories end up as humblebrags about the writer's childhood/adolescence?

• Locked thread