Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Broken Bio Qlock posted:

Any Brazilian goon can point out many other holes in that fake-rear end story. If people care enough for it I could pick it apart.

Actually I'd be pretty curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Broken Bio Qlock posted:

Any Brazilian goon can point out many other holes in that fake-rear end story. If people care enough for it I could pick it apart.

I demand a degree of versimilitude in my bitcoin-themed erotic fiction.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Strategic Tea posted:

Well it was pretty good before it became about a heroic ghost hunter with an unhappy past who would fiercely protects the ones she loves :c00lbert:

E: Seriously why do all goon ghost stories end up as humblebrags about the writer's childhood/adolescence?

It's like the goonette equivalent of the guy who slaps girl-ghost's asses and then has 90's sex in a graveyard

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
why didn't he just marry Manuela

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Broken Bio Qlock posted:

:justpost:

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I read the whole thing. Both of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

And hase youres gognatiff acukity been affectred inn aanyy wiayy?

• Locked thread