Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

RICO all of DC :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Smiling Jack posted:

God drat that scene it's so good

I finished Legacy of Ashes a couple weeks ago and can't take it seriously anymore. Kissinger and his gang had locked out the CIA at that point, and the agency was most efficient at loving up.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:bisonyes:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

heh

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

"President Trump Discusses Air Force One Upgrades With Boeing CEO" is amazing

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Trump died on the toilet tonight squeezing one out RIP in piss that's my theory

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

I wish we could probate trump from Twitter. Maybe we should buy him an account

I don't want him to be banned from Twitter. I'm waiting for the day he tweets something truly damaging.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tweeting classified material. Tweeting anything that directly causes loss of life. Tweeting dick pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Trump being president is what will lead us to the events of Decker: Unclassified on adult swim.

They're still letting Tim & Eric make godawful shows?

• Locked thread