Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

If you did not enjoy Lemonade Titus you will not enjoy this season

I enjoyed that and I'm only barely aware of what it was referencing.

Fantastic season. I totally disagree with the guy that says it feels like it got wrapped up, Lillian, Jacqueline, and Titus' plots are on cliffhangers or transitions and Kimmy got her dream job but who knows how that really goes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

That's the character you guys...

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Son of a bitch "Boobs in California" is stuck in my head today.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

She's a crazy old druggie drunk catlady who lived hard and shot her husband in the face. It's the character.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

BEEP BOOP. We're in peak tviv when people are questioning why Kimmy was doing bad at Columbia and can't understand why her being Kimmy to a weird sperglord socially awkward nerd would endear her to him and a sitcom character would get a nice job dropped in their lap.

A wizard did it, does that help you?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Brother Entropy posted:

actually i think people are more questioning why the season kept setting things up like kimmy going to college or perry only to forget about them once they stop being on-screen and go in completely different directions by the end

but you keep on doing your weird hostile affectation over tv show opinions if you want

Situation Comedy.

If you didn't laugh that's fine maybe the show isn't for you, after watching 3 seasons of it, one of them at least in less than a week, but I bet you did.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Kimmy was trying to go to school.

Lillian was fighting Big Naturals in her ongoing effort to keep the neighborhood from being gentrified.

Jaquelin was trying to stand by Russ because he was a good dude and she could fight the washington gun-takers' former name from the inside, and she won, found her independence, and what she really wants to do.

Titus found out that he's an rear end in a top hat, kind of, grew as a person, kind of, and found out he's got what it takes to be a star, sort of.

Kimmy's arc was a bit weak I guess, but I'm here for the jokes.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I don't remember anything insensitive about Native Americans, but everything leading up to the NFL renaming their teams the Washington Gun-takers and the Jacksonville Hillaries is pure gold.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

swickles posted:

Just call them Redskins, its perfectly fine according to the NFL.

Native Gun-takers is the correct term now.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Calaveron posted:

I'm rewatching season 2 and I cannot believe there are fools who think Lillian is a bad character. She is a delight and any scene with her is the best scene of the episode

Yeah I really don't understand the hate. She was great in this season.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Cojawfee posted:

It's too hard for me to find the line between Tracy Morgan the person and the characters he plays. Seeing him in interviews makes it seem like Tracy Jordan wasn't a character and they just let him exist on the show.

I think that's pretty much the case though.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Seriously, Lillian is fine. She slurs her words like some people overenunciate whilst gentrifying.

I know it's also just kind of how she sounds, but it's also perfect for the role. She's a drug addled old crazy catlady, do you people want her to sound like the queen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

There are a lot of people on Facebook burning their NFL merch. Not just Redskins stuff.

Sunday Sunday Sunday! The Washington Gun-takers face off with their arch rivals, the Dallas Anthem-kneelers! Click here to purchase jerseys pre-soaked in lighter fluid, only $179.99!

• Locked thread