Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
*screams endlessly and forever until death*

*snipes pages*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Son's first word is 'Cuck'

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
HONEY COME QUICK!!
Look! LOOK!

Jaydynn learned to swipe right

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Jayden/Kaiden/"Aden" names are so last year you stupid goons.

Kitschy vintage names are where it's at now.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Jayden/Kaiden/"Aden" names are so last year you stupid goons.

Kitschy vintage names are where it's at now.

Please leave my son Montague out of this.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Barudak posted:

Please leave my son Montague out of this.

Mmmm that's too old. Henry, Orson, Albert, Greta, Beatrice etc more like. I know three baby Henry's

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
:byodame: "MASON! "

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

MySin

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Jaxxson and Jax

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
And their sister Everly

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Instead of calling 911 when their child is having a seizure, vigorously rubs cannabis oil on the soles of their feet while recording their child being in agony to promote their YouTube channel.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Where can a buy a vape pen that blows bubbles?

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
These quinoa chia wheatgrass cookies are a sure way to win friends at the attachment parenting playgroup! My littles, Adderlyn and Mimsy are sure to get into the Waldorf kindergarten now

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mmmm that's too old. Henry, Orson, Albert, Greta, Beatrice etc more like. I know three baby Henry's

Sure, you could pick a younger name. Some people cant help but be gauche.

I like the current name trend because more of the womens names have consistent spelling, gently caress you Klorisa pronounced the same as Clarissa.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Klorisa knows it all (about gender pronouns).

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
*doesn't send kids to daycare because other kids are bad influences*

*lets them do whatever on youtube/twitch*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you send to daycare the living disease vector know as August (guess the gender) will keep infecting them every other week like clockwork so having a kid whos huge into watching sick Sonic 2k6 speed runs is probably worth it.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

phasmid posted:

*doesn't send kids to daycare because other kids are bad influences*

*lets them do whatever on youtube/twitch*

No joke my coworker's sister is going through a divorce and one of the things that sparked it was when their young daughter said something about her "other daddy" in front of both her parents. Apparently real dad already suspected mom was cheating and the kid refused to say anymore when pressed so he took it as stone cold evidence.

Turns out "other daddy" is some youtube guy who makes videos with his kids and this girl (a six year old) watches him all the time and thinks of him as her "other daddy".

Now her parents are getting divorced lmao thanks Youtube!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Finaly, weve discovered the child who mommy and daddy getting divorced is all their fault.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I signed Bowie up for toddler crossfit and Whisper for girls junior roller derby

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*thinks that carefully choosing a school district to move to will have any meaningful impact on the education of the child*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I know somebody whose kid does Roller Derby and since they moved to this city shes apparently complaining a lot its not competitive enough which should really be the point where you evalute your life and find out why you arent doing MMA.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Chomp8645 posted:

No joke my coworker's sister is going through a divorce and one of the things that sparked it was when their young daughter said something about her "other daddy" in front of both her parents. Apparently real dad already suspected mom was cheating and the kid refused to say anymore when pressed so he took it as stone cold evidence.

Turns out "other daddy" is some youtube guy who makes videos with his kids and this girl (a six year old) watches him all the time and thinks of him as her "other daddy".

Jesus. We should tattoo people like that like they did in the old days. CPS comes by, takes the kids and brands their foreheads. Only instead of "horse thief" or w/e it's "drat fine parenting!" If we're gonna let kids do whatever on the internet, let's go full Snow Crash with it.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i dont care that our 3 year old kid is sick and crying, we are leaving right now to line up for breakfast if we dont line up right now it'll be a 4 hour wait instead of a 2 hour wait for overpriced bennys

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Isn't Roller Derby fixed like Professional Wrestling?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Isn't Roller Derby fixed like Professional Wrestling?

It leads to the same brain problems and dozens of joint, bone, and muscular issues but no the outcome isnt preplanned and every bone shattering fall is procedurally generated.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
*Coaches son's Minecraft League, gets mercilessly bullied by Little League coach neighbor*
"It's ok kids his Chad brain is only big enough for sportsball anyway. After the game we'll all go out for Gelato.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Barudak posted:

I know somebody whose kid does Roller Derby and since they moved to this city shes apparently complaining a lot its not competitive enough which should really be the point where you evalute your life and find out why you arent doing MMA.

I know someone whose toddler is in crossfit, because BE ME drat IT

Anyway I have to take Abadiah to Let's Play lessons

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I know someone whose toddler is in crossfit, because BE ME drat IT

What the gently caress in crossfit can a toddler even do? Theyve the coordination of a jello mold of a person

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Imagine if Venus and Serena's dad had been really in to MMA instead.

He'd probably be a duo with Joe Rogan by now.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chomp8645 posted:

feel good story of the year

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Charming. An argument for vocels.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Barudak posted:

What the gently caress in crossfit can a toddler even do? Theyve the coordination of a jello mold of a person

1. Crossfit for Babies probably rakes in money
2. That's usually the same level of coordination an adult needs in Crossfit,.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

High impact exercise is great for babies to develop their not-bones.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
*Sees son playing with NES controller*
:byodood: "Glim-Glim you put that down RIGHT NOW. You have NO IDEA what you are dealing with that. You'll ruin the rocker switches! All right, that's it, time for punishment. Bend over."
*Glim-Glim bends over meekly*
:byodood: "NOW LISTEN TO THIS TWENTY MINUTE PODCAST ABOUT RESPECTING BOUNDARIES AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"
*places smartphone on ground, Glim-Glim sobs quietly*

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"We put Jai'dyyyn in the centrifuge twice a day."

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Dad! I just bought a new NES game!

*shows off copy of 'TMNT'*

UGH! *rolls eyes, lifts head and pinches nose with fingers* I can't even talk to you now!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bonzo posted:

Where can a buy a vape pen that blows bubbles?

i just got one of these for dear little Hayden, for the vitamins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Justin Godscock posted:

Dad! I just bought a new NES game!

*shows off copy of 'TMNT'*

UGH! *rolls eyes, lifts head and pinches nose with fingers* I can't even talk to you now!

Boy, in the dam level there is a jump. Only once you can clear it, will i call you my son.

• Locked thread