Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Coming this fall to CBS...Mom and Dad & Dad and Mom and Mommy

a Chuck Lorre production

"Arent you going to punish me?"

"Im not your dad, kid, I just gently caress your mom"

Laugh track

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Jayden/Kaiden/"Aden" names are so last year you stupid goons.

Kitschy vintage names are where it's at now.

Please leave my son Montague out of this.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mmmm that's too old. Henry, Orson, Albert, Greta, Beatrice etc more like. I know three baby Henry's

Sure, you could pick a younger name. Some people cant help but be gauche.

I like the current name trend because more of the womens names have consistent spelling, gently caress you Klorisa pronounced the same as Clarissa.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you send to daycare the living disease vector know as August (guess the gender) will keep infecting them every other week like clockwork so having a kid whos huge into watching sick Sonic 2k6 speed runs is probably worth it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Finaly, weve discovered the child who mommy and daddy getting divorced is all their fault.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I know somebody whose kid does Roller Derby and since they moved to this city shes apparently complaining a lot its not competitive enough which should really be the point where you evalute your life and find out why you arent doing MMA.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Isn't Roller Derby fixed like Professional Wrestling?

It leads to the same brain problems and dozens of joint, bone, and muscular issues but no the outcome isnt preplanned and every bone shattering fall is procedurally generated.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I know someone whose toddler is in crossfit, because BE ME drat IT

What the gently caress in crossfit can a toddler even do? Theyve the coordination of a jello mold of a person

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Justin Godscock posted:

Dad! I just bought a new NES game!

*shows off copy of 'TMNT'*

UGH! *rolls eyes, lifts head and pinches nose with fingers* I can't even talk to you now!

Boy, in the dam level there is a jump. Only once you can clear it, will i call you my son.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Justin Godscock posted:

But dad, I figured out you can just walk over it!

I have never been more proud of you, son.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

lol if you're not naming your first kid diocletian and raising him to rule the world

I'm naming my daughter Wu Zetian so she knows that to secure the mandate of heaven, all enemies must be killed, even those she brought into the world.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Len posted:

I wonder if that would change their mind on vaccines. If all their unvaccined children ended up with Polio think they would vaccinate their future ones?

Nope, theyll blame other people for getting it and spreading it to their child.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Wei, ni bu nung sho hu ta, ta bu jidao zhongwen, ta shi fraguo.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

*Despite massive wealth, live in poor neighborhood for "authenticity"*

*Refuse to admit that crime happens in their neighborhood, take unsafe routes home*

*Are accosted by armed mugger while out with only son, attempt to reason with him instead of giving into his demands*

*Die*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

Alternatively:

*gives mugger whole purse before a threat is made*

*explains to son that the mugger doesn't want to rob them, he has to*

*still die*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I will wear this baby if it's the last thing I do

You are going to need to wear a couple if you plan to go out in public though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ceciltron posted:

Wtf is 'elimination communication"

Im a better mommy than you because I know* exactly when my baby is going to poop or pee and dont make them wear diapers.

*I have no goddamn clue

• Locked thread