Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin
"#growingupsofast #modelmaterial #youngfashionguru #destined4greatness :love: ;-* :byodame:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin
*Posts mundane picture of the baby making GBS threads or literally anything*
" :byodame: :byodame: :byodame: :byodame: :byodame: "

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin

Do it ironically posted:

raising a kid with your spouse in your own place is much harder than living in your mother's basement eating cheetos :)

I own my own house and live with my spouse, raising my daughter while I work from home. I only make ~65, but it's enough to afford our mortgage and car payments. I appreciate you admitting how much harder my life is compared to you, although I have to be honest and say we're rather happy and well-off. :shrug:

Do it ironically posted:

*Posts mundane picture of the baby making GBS threads*
" :byodame: :byodame: :byodame: :byodame: :byodame: "

The best part is, judging by your reaction post, you're that person.

Do it ironically posted:

Cloth diapers are actually a cheaper alternative to diapers that just go into a landfill and most services include the covers as well

That being said we tried them but gently caress it's hard especially if you go out and they poo poo like you gotta put that in a ziploc bag and carry it in the diaper bag or whatever we just went back the regular earth killing diapers after the first four months

I'm sorry you and yours couldn't afford a hand-bidet and bins made specifically for this purpose. What the gently caress is the point of cloth diapers if you're using a disposable plastic bag to take them out with?

LiterallyAnything fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jun 11, 2017

• Locked thread