Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

*buys matching romper*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Personally, I want the whole "unique" name fad to begin again, from classical times.

Tiberius or Aelia?

One of my friends named their son Achilles

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Panfilo posted:

You're better off signing up for Diapr, the convenient app that sends a diaper changing expert to your house to take care of that.

do they provide bags of pre squeezed diaper poo poo so we can train little Caign to go potty on schedule like Pavlovs dogs?

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

:byodame:

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

phasmid posted:

Why would you need a massage if you haven't even developed muscles :confused:

to stimulate muscle growth, durrrr

ive been reading these old Eastern European gymnastics manuals and ALL THOSE kids were training to be champions before they could even walk

Mr Vladislav here seems to think my little Czkylar could have what it takes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Motherfucker posted:

does she buy into that poo poo wholeheartedly or does she see it as more of a 'eh its a living'? I mean I'd start a loving mommy blog if I could make money out of it.

I'd use the lady in my avatar as my stern matronly facade, I wonder how many people would catch up on that.

you could also use your forums name

• Locked thread