Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
*thinks there's more than two genders*

*chops off sons penis because he likes girl toys*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
*gives son hormones because he played with a kitchen set*

*lets son choose his girl name*

*starts consulting doctors to get his penis cut off*

say how progressive they are to friends and friends give out appropriate virtue

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i dont care that our 3 year old kid is sick and crying, we are leaving right now to line up for breakfast if we dont line up right now it'll be a 4 hour wait instead of a 2 hour wait for overpriced bennys

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
hey man do you think you can swing by and pick me and bernard up so i can go to the grocery store, it's too long and too heavy for the longboard and i dont want to waste money on a car share, ill totally get you back some time

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
*posts tweets about how mad 3 year old is about hillary losing*

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
the diaper genie is a piece of loving poo poo with proprietary bags and breaks all the time, i got some air tight metal bin that takes garbage bags for half the cost, loving hated the diaper genie

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

LiterallyAnything posted:

*Posts mundane picture of the baby making GBS threads or literally anything*
" :byodame: :byodame: :byodame: :byodame: :byodame: "

raising a kid with your spouse in your own place is much harder than living in your mother's basement eating cheetos :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

*kid wears $40 cloth diapers*
*Has 5 drawers stuffed to the bin with collectible diaper prints that she trades like Pokemon cards*

*Has a nervous breakdown when kid learns to potty train*

Cloth diapers are actually a cheaper alternative to diapers that just go into a landfill and most services include the covers as well

That being said we tried them but gently caress it's hard especially if you go out and they poo poo like you gotta put that in a ziploc bag and carry it in the diaper bag or whatever we just went back the regular earth killing diapers after the first four months

• Locked thread