Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't know why this thread is still open, forums user Dollas summed it up completely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's a tesla model x obv you dum dum last four posters.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chomp8645 posted:

No joke my coworker's sister is going through a divorce and one of the things that sparked it was when their young daughter said something about her "other daddy" in front of both her parents. Apparently real dad already suspected mom was cheating and the kid refused to say anymore when pressed so he took it as stone cold evidence.

Turns out "other daddy" is some youtube guy who makes videos with his kids and this girl (a six year old) watches him all the time and thinks of him as her "other daddy".

Now her parents are getting divorced lmao thanks Youtube!

feel good story of the year

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
My baby still wears diapers but it is sooo obvious when he's about to pee or poop, I don't think it was this way for my first kid though.

• Locked thread