Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Takes thousands of pictures the depressed baby being posed next to pop culture icons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm sure my kid has a gluten allergy, gluten is poison that should not be fed to kids

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

*Buys only child 1001 different types of toys*

*Gets 6 year old child a iphone 7*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Literally A Person posted:

Both, and an alternative to Thorazine.

The millennial parenting solution when the kid gets angry or bored is just put them in front a Ipad.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Takes picture of baby next to Hillary coffee cup.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

*Let's kids destroy the house and says on Facebook how cute it is*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I like how Millennial parents buy like 1000 sets of unique clothing for their babies.

Even better if it's the latest and great pop culture stuff like marvel super hero onesies.

It's definitely going up on facebook!

• Locked thread