Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

** SUCCESSFUL GOON PROJECT **

Several goons (and maybe not goons) have created a little art magazine, a spiritual successor to the previous Dorkroom zine "Reciprocal Failure." We're selling it online, in a limited edition run of 200. We're "funding" it 30 days in advance or until it sells out before we print it and ship it all.

quote:

Various Small Failures is a zine featuring a collection of photographs from international photographers. These photographs have been carefully arranged into miniature narratives, spread across two pages each, by curator Tham Jing Wen.
Each double page spread aims to tell a brief narrative through careful placement and arrangement of the included photographs. The zine is 74 pages long and contains the photographic work by 31 contributors, which have in turn been masterfully woven through 37 of these self-contained photographic adventures. Printed on 80# matte paper with saddle-stitch binding, this is a masterfully crafted photobook containing some of the finest works by a variety of established contemporary photographers.

The photographers in this zine are:
Alex Josephson
Benjamin Gibb
Bryn Tassell
Christopher Wimbrow
Connor West
Daniel Delidjakov
Devin Connor
Devin Lunsford
Devin Wilson
Douglas Tiedt
Edmond Lu
Glenn Nielson
Lucas DeShazer
Isaac Sachs
James Kullmann
Jason Andrescavage
Jason Leane
John Floren
Justin Ollevier
Manuel Van Dyck
Máté Nagy
Matthew Ribkoff
Michael Garbutt
Nate Bolinger
Niamh O'Donovan
Rob Wissmann
Simon Deadman
Tham Jing Wen
Tim James
Tom Olson
Trevor Zuliani

Feel free to support your fellow goons in taking pictures of parking lots, toilets, and raccoons. Or don't, whatever.

bellows lugosi fucked around with this message at 01:50 on May 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

here's a video of me eating a burrito on top of a copy

here's a picture of a copy under a urinal

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

underage at the vape shop posted:

I recognise more but I only know those 4 by their real names
it's all goons

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Out of respect for the lives of real adults we're not gonna link usernames to real names here. If anyone's interested in exposing themselves they're welcome to pull back the veil.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Orders closed, print run beginning soon! Thanks everyone.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

i'll gladly post updates here
current status: waiting for the reams of paper to arrive at the printer

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

It's getting folded and bound

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Zines will be arriving with me sometime Monday or Tuesday, should have them all shipped by the end of the week unless the post office tells me to eat poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

I sent them all out. if you get them and you're missing one or it doesn't show up in a month yell at me

• Locked thread