Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Let's Play Crusader Kings 2 - Episode LXIX: Mike Pence Makes Love to a Horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

I seriously can't believe that sitting Vice President of the United States Mike Pence (Homo sapiens) copulated with a male horse (Equus ferus caballus) and informed the world of this act via Twitter.

I may be unable to believe it, but it still happened.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

horse balls

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Tautologicus posted:

Vice President Mike Pence did not gently caress a horse.

Thank you for reminding me that Mike Pence hosed a horse

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

TREBEK: And now let's see Vice President Mike Pence's answer to the Final Jeopardy question.

TREBEK: What is–? Oh, I think I know where this is going. Let me take a look here.

TREBEK: Yep, that's a horse having sex with him.
PENCE: I really did gently caress that horse, you know.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

an actual dog posted:

mike pence hosed a horse

an actual horse

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

I remembered.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

horse dick

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

horse jizz

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

he’s galloping

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

People really need to cut it out with the Pence slander, saying "Mike Pence engages in orgies with horses," or, "VP Mike Pence takes a bevy of horse cocks in all of his orifices on a daily basis." That's simply uncorroborated rumor.

Michael Richard "Dick" Pence, sitting Vice President of the United States of America, hosed one stallion, OK? And maybe just the once. Let's not get carried away.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Mare-y Christmas, I remembered

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

pence anus

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

pence's taint

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Mike Pence loves horses.

I mean, he loves horses.

He really. Really loves horses.

looooooooooves

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

i'm bumping this thread because i remembered that mike pence hosed a horse, it's as simple as that, and next time, i'm just gonna emptyquote

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

"My love for Mother is like the foliage in the woods – time will change it, I’m well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for horse nutt resembles the eternal rocks beneath – a source of little visible delight, but necessary. I am horse nutt. It’s always, always in my large intestine – not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself, but as my own being."

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

To any impressionable lurkers, remember: Just because Mike Pence hosed a horse doesn't mean that you should do so, as well. Acknowledgement of the Vice President's horse buggery is not an endorsement of it.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

MPfah

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Teal posted:

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1042802353957683200

made me remember mike pence would probably love this game

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Thought about Gallup polls and remembered.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

it's not good, for a vice president to get hosed by a horse, just imo

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Please stop bumping this thread, I don't want to be reminded of what Mike Pence did with the horse, thanks.

Edit: oops, poo poo

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

an actual dog posted:

thinking of all the posters who can no longer post in the bump this thread every time you remember that mike pence hosed a horse thread and getting emotional

Thought about what I would miss if C-SPAM went away and this thread is embarrassingly the first thing I thought of

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Hey, I see a picture of a man on a horse in CSPAM, I bump this thread. Them's the rules.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Here in what could be the final days of this site, my mind comes back to Mike Pence loving a horse. I guess it's true what they say about facing the end causing you to remember what's most important.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Covid thread reminded me

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Do you think Pence is relieved that he no longer has the Secret Service hovering around when he's visiting the stable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Thinking of which thread to represent in the Goon Fund contest and remembered