Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bumping this thread like the horse bumped Mike Pence while he thought about Reagan..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
bumping while laughing out loud at reality

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Agnosticnixie posted:

In a few months we'll find out that this was a false rumor that the Vice President hosed a horse. Because it will be Mike Pence, 46th President of the USA, who did.

He appoints the horse as his Secretary of the Interior.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

His lovestruck gaze reminded me that the vice president of the united states hosed a horse and then tweeted about it.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Once you go equine, you post it online.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

in the land of horsefuckers, the biggest rear end in a top hat is king

:trumppop:

This is the best place on the internet for horse-loving jokes

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I... remembered.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

So I was thinking about Mike Pence loving a horse today, and it occured to me -- this thread consensus that Mike Pence chiefly powerbottoms horses cannot be true, when that implies that there is any limit, any conceivable restriction by gender or sex or breed such that Mike Pence would not gently caress a horse? I mean, are we really going to suggest with a straight face that Mike Pence, of all people, should chance upon a mare and not immediately rip off his pants like a Chippendale and start banging that horse?

the horse needs to be inside the man. he was very clear about this.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
bump like trump's rump when he humps

post like pence tenses when he senses a horse's erection

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Duscat posted:

the quote is "there is nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse"

it simply dictates that of the infinite multitude of things that can be applied to the inside of a man, the very best of all is the outside of a horse

however, it does NOT imply that applying, for example, the outside of a man to the inside of a horse would not be good; in fact it does not even rank the two options in order

whether or not mike pence fucks horses as well as being hosed by them is not possible to answer based on known scripture alone and should therefore be left a matter of private faith and conscience

you're going to schism the pence horsefucking thread

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ill Peripheral posted:

Some of those that gently caress horses
Are the same that hold office

I remembered

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Teal posted:

holy poo poo I just remembered; pence fucks horses

me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

my new dog posted:

no he gets hosed by horses. toeing the line between pleasure and pain, life and death. no matter how depraved mike pence may be, I must applaud his bravery. I wonder if mother helps him what with the horse dicking

I also remembered this